No announcement yet.

51 years old never looked better.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Hes probably on TRT at a minimum. What do most 51 year old big boned somoans look like? theyre usually obese and he is about as slim as hes ever been.
    For what reason, I doubt he is ego trippen like a 20yr old, somehow he doesn't strike me as that kind, you don't need any super juice to do weights and look solid at 50, after a life in boxing Id say he would have a very strong work ethic way above the average 50 yr old.
    4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I always liked Tua. He was like a slower Tyson, and he threw with the same bad intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Nah I was on idiot watch and spotted one.
        Ur mangina is leaking.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
          I always liked Tua. He was like a slower Tyson, and he threw with the same bad intentions.
          He had more power than Tyson. Better chin And better stamina.

he would’ve beaten Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Ur mangina is leaking.
            I see youre still in the wild its a wonder somebody hasn't thrown a net over you, there is a big movement going on trying to rid the world of fools idiots and the ignorant, you must have a secure basement.'
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

He had more power than Tyson. Better chin And better stamina.

he would’ve beaten Tyson.
              Not Tyson in his prime. The older washed out version maybe.

Comment

War Tua! Time for a 2nd comeback

Comment

Aiguilleetseringue.jpg?v=1686842591.jpg

Comment

Those australoids and mongoloids dont age the same as caucasians or negroids

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

For what reason, I doubt he is ego trippen like a 20yr old, somehow he doesn't strike me as that kind, you don't need any super juice to do weights and look solid at 50, after a life in boxing Id say he would have a very strong work ethic way above the average 50 yr old.

TRT is incredibly common, I dont know why you think its "ego tripping" I know two guys with office jobs one 30s and one 60 that are on TRT. You just go to the right doctor and tell them youre tired all the time and they measure your results if its low they will prescribe you.

Plus you realize this guy was 1. a pro athelete who probably cycled in the past and potentially jacked up his natural production and 2. was obese for a long time which raises estrogen and lowers testosterone, he could very likely have had low testosterone.

Comment

Working...
                      X