Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Suggests Gervonta Davis Should Fight Haney, Stevenson Before They Outgrow Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post

By wins against Burns, Postol, and Indongo? Those are guys that Tank would get **** on for fighting.
    All of those guys were ranked higher in their respective divisions at the time of the Crawford fights than every single fighter Tank has ever faced in his career. Tank has never faced a fighter ranked in the top 5 of the division he fought them in by TBRB or The Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

and thats based on nothing. its actually based on ignoring the evidence. in reality tanks own trainer said we dont want to fight stevenson.

“Why would I put Tank in a situation like that when we can’t do what we do

“Because, right now, if Tank [doesn’t] get a knockout, it’s gonna…you get what I’m saying. Because everybody thinks Tank got to knock everybody out to win a fight,” said Ford.
      ​​

so he wont fight stevenson because he probably wont ko him and they will get "robbed" therefore they wont even fight. biggest bunch of BS ever. stevenson even said he would figth tank and take a 40 percent split. how does stevenson not wnat to fight? makes no sense. you have one guy saying lets fight ill give you the better split and the other guy saying i dont want to fight him, hes too hard.

​just like he didnt want to fight loma, haney, tevin farmer, alberto machado, etc etc...but im sure you would have been saying they dont want to figth tank either while ignoring tanks ducks.
      With what Tank's trainer said and Stevenson saying "I won't fight Keyshawn cuz he's my brother," a lot of these guys don't want to fight.

They're all business men right now and if we do get a fight it'll probably take a least 5 years or longer, just like the T-Bud vs Spence fight.

Loma is the only one with the nuts to take on all comers and put hia record on the line despite being the oldest and the smallest of the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

All of those guys were ranked higher in their respective divisions at the time of the Crawford fights than every single fighter Tank has ever faced in his career. Tank has never faced a fighter ranked in the top 5 of the division he fought them in by TBRB or The Ring.
        Yawn…..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

so all the top guys except tank have fought another top guy and you wonder why tank gets the blame for not fighting top guys? is that what you are saying?
          Yes and no.

No - because not ALL the top guys have. Matias hasn’t, Stevenson hasn’t. Let’s also not forget that Ryan Garcia was once considered by some (not by me) to be in that class of elites until Tank made him quit.

Yes - because let’s say Tank fought and destroyed Matias next, like he does everyone else. The narrative would then change again. And “Matias wasn’t elite anyways. He’s just strong”. The haters always move the goal post in regards to Tank. Not to mention, “all the top guys except Tank have fought ‘A’ top guy…..” is the weakest way to cover for the rest of them. They’ve all fought ONE elite. Big whoop. Again, if Tank fights ONE next, y’all will move the goal post again. It’s hilarious to see how the haters operate.

Comment

Working...
          X