Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Gives Eddie Hearn The Highest Praise: "Ever Since I Got With Eddie, My Life Changed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Gives Eddie Hearn The Highest Praise: "Ever Since I Got With Eddie, My Life Changed"

Richardson Hitchins couldn't understand why his boxing career wasn't flourishing. He was a former amateur standout, a 2016 Olympian, and one of the most skilled young fighters around. He also had the public backing of Floyd Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This one should generate some good commentary.
    Smash Smash Boricua181 Boricua181 like this.

Comment

Eddie did wonders for bivol
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Got a feeling you were referencing me there! Haha

Comment

This must be a painful reading for some...
          Smash Smash Apollo7 Apollo7 like this.

Comment

Nice to hear a fighter praise someone for helping them out.

Eddies interviews used to be amazing. Especially when he swindled ****** trains with the gift of gab to get high class seats for free. Then he would literally go through like his whole roster and what the plan is for them. He would discuss from all levels.

now they’re full of inuendos, bitter remarks and constant envy of any other promoter that puts on a great event. You can see Eddie has either lost a lot of love for this game or the game has corrupted him like it does them all.

Eddie certainly isn’t alone in doing this as it seems every promoter is more interested in fake beefs.

but Jesus am I sick of hearing about what Eddie ate last night. How he’s gonna be a walking billboard of health and fitness. Anything and everything besides HIS STABLE OF FIGHTERS.

and his big fat sausage of a glorified fan boy called parsons needs ridding out of boxing and YouTube on a whole. Dude is awful at what he does. Actually, besides from make sure he’s licked eddies stinky eye clean for him? What does he do? I’d love to know.
            Last edited by TookHerToThe0; 02-16-2024, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Eddie did wonders for bivol
              He didn't really want to help Bivol, because Bivol upstaged his cash cow Canelo.
              So he really didn't want to make the rematch, because he knew what was coming, another loss for Canelo.
              Bivol got to expose Gilberto Ramirez, and this summer he's facing his biggest test, when he tries to unify against Beterbiev.
              You can't keep a good man down, and boxing fan's around the world will be looking forward to the two best 175 pound champion's going for broke!
              MulaKO MulaKO BlackRobb BlackRobb like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Promoter's can help build, stagnate, or ruin a fighter's career, it all depend's upon the circumstance's, and outcomes of those who are involved at any given time!
                I'm glad for Richardson Hitchins, and hope that Subriel Matias, feels as fortunate through the life of his 5 fight deal with Eddie Hearn.
                Eddie is trying to entice Teofimo into fighting Matias, while the match up is red hot, and before one of them lose, which would kill the mega buck's event.
                I'm really hoping that Subiel Matias, is given the opportunity to fight, and prove his abilities against the best fighter's in his division!
                Last edited by Boricua181; 02-16-2024, 12:12 PM.
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Good for him. Makes a nice change to hear something other than negativity about promoters.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

eddie knows how to handle and nurture AA fighters, he had to jump ship from mayweather promotions to appreciate this

Comment

Working...
                    X