Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Crawford: He's Human; We Bleed the Same; He's Just Uglier ... Even Fights Ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Listen I know you and I have our differences and that's cool but real talk for a second. I'm quite sure Teo was raised in a household led by his father that preached the whole 'Mejorar la raza' bullshyte but that is really disappointing as a black American. There are literally 100s of thousands of black Americans who gave their lives during the civil rights struggle to make sure that other *************** people, like Hondurans, Mexicans, El Salvadorans, Haitians, Jamacians and many other folks could immigrate to this country and make a great life for them and their families. SAD! (***** voice)
    In the end aren’t we all just immigrants
    When push comes to shove we’re all on the same boat

Comment

I guess Teo has a problem with dark skin. Crawford isn't ugly. I guess Teo made that comment while looking at himself in the mirror with his mouth closed. Dude needs Invisalign, Braces, and Teeth implants.

He's probably using every tactic to land a fight with Crawford. Some people should be careful of what they wish for. He's going to most likely end up regretting having a fight with Bud. He'll get a thorough boxing lesson as a consolation prize.
      Last edited by Lefty0616; 02-16-2024, 08:40 AM.
      ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Crawford passes the eye test but what major scalps does he have? Spence? Even then that’s just one and it’s at the tail end of his career. The Spence win has surely made Bud a tad bit overrated in the aspect that he think he’s a money making star. Arguably the best fighter on the planet but surely doesn’t sell tickets. Bud needs a dance partner that can do numbers and if Teo is easy work make the fight happen. I’d surely watch. Time is ticking for Bud at 36 and Father Time is undefeated ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

I disagree. Speed and athleticism is Bud's weakness.

It can disrupt any thinking fighter's rhythm.
          What fighters has shown speed and athleticism that Crawford couldn't deal with. And if they had, how long were they able to sustain it more than a round?
          ptek ptek greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

I actually like the idea of this fight. The trash talk appears to be genuine as well, not just for show, so there would be some real frisson if they faced each other in the ring.

Make it at 147 and that is fair. If Crawford thinks it is an easy fight, take the easy money; he's offering to come up to your own weight class.

Teo is inconsistent, but he is a good counterpuncher. Not saying he wins, but it would be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

yes, we all bleed the same but in this case, TC will slap teo around like a ********** that own his pimp some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzah View Post
                Crawford passes the eye test but what major scalps does he have? Spence? Even then that’s just one and it’s at the tail end of his career. The Spence win has surely made Bud a tad bit overrated in the aspect that he think he’s a money making star. Arguably the best fighter on the planet but surely doesn’t sell tickets. Bud needs a dance partner that can do numbers and if Teo is easy work make the fight happen. I’d surely watch. Time is ticking for Bud at 36 and Father Time is undefeated ..
                Are you actually comparing Lopez to Bud ?
                Crawford passes the eye test ?
                Please stop , think , revise and get back to wtv it is you are good at
                Smfh
                ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                  I actually like the idea of this fight. The trash talk appears to be genuine as well, not just for show, so there would be some real frisson if they faced each other in the ring.

Make it at 147 and that is fair. If Crawford thinks it is an easy fight, take the easy money; he's offering to come up to your own weight class.

Teo is inconsistent, but he is a good counterpuncher. Not saying he wins, but it would be interesting to see what happens.
                  What Teo says and does are two very different things
                  Plus , who will give Bud any credit for this fight and you’ll have the usual negative complaints from the Spence/Boots fans saying that bullchit of ducking
                  Lopez trying to make noise imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

I disagree. Speed and athleticism is Bud's weakness.

It can disrupt any thinking fighter's rhythm.
                    But look at what Ortiz just did with him .. Crawford skilled enough to use the same gameplan but land include landing bombs on Teo. Crawford one of the best adjusters in the game.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Teofimo comes across like he's desperate for attention. There's nothing to suggest that this fight would actually happen, or that it would even be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X