Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: "We've Seen Ryan Garcia Quit Before, He'll Quit On April 20th"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody hates Queen Ryan more than me. The dude is a fraud but having said that that was a devastating body shot and anyone who has been hit with one knows it's paralyzing. I don't begrudge Ryan for that knockout by any means but I sure do for the idiotic way he handles himself and speaks and that corny passion he always speaks with. The dude does not belong on all of these headlines like he is and I just hope after Devin Haney beats the breaks off of him he is treated with the proper attitude by the boxing media. A B- fighter.

Comment

ryan will outbox haney.

Comment

wouldnt be surprised... then we will get a whole set of excuses 'i was ill in camp' etc all the usual bull****
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

at least ryan is making these fights with the big dawgs, tank needs to take note, even if its at 135, call out the top

Comment

No rehydration clause is gonna be huge not to mention the super middleweight in front of him
            Ryan hasn’t thought this through has he

Comment

He might be the only guy 135 and up that Haney has a chance at stopping. Don't see it though.

I'm not paying for it though. It's gonna be a crap fight. Haney on the back foot doing a runner like Shakur and Ortiz, Ryan chasing and failing to cut the ring, but Haney is the champ this time and will get the benefit of the cards. Plus he's better at engaging than the aforementioned.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Haney says we all seen Ryan quit
                I hate to tell him , but we’ve all seen him lose and get rewarded
                Tit for tat

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                  Well Haney hasn't been hit by Tank yet.
                  I think they've sparred.. twice..

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                    Nobody hates Queen Ryan more than me. The dude is a fraud but having said that that was a devastating body shot and anyone who has been hit with one knows it's paralyzing. I don't begrudge Ryan for that knockout by any means but I sure do for the idiotic way he handles himself and speaks and that corny passion he always speaks with. The dude does not belong on all of these headlines like he is and I just hope after Devin Haney beats the breaks off of him he is treated with the proper attitude by the boxing media. A B- fighter.
                    He got up at 11, didn't he? He definitely quit.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Haney says we all seen Ryan quit
                      I hate to tell him , but we’ve all seen him lose and get rewarded
                      Tit for tat
                      Not comparable offenses. Winning a controversial decision is one thing, quitting in the biggest fight of your life after talking massive shyt is another.

Comment

Working...
                      X