Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Believes He'll Become A Hall Of Fame Lock With A Win Over Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like GK, but I do not understand why Lomachenko would take this fight. A victory adds nothing to his resume or standing in the sport, but a loss or a poor showing against someone who was washed twice in a row by Haney and who struggled mightily with an unknown Maxi Hughes can really hurt his legacy.

Comment

Australian Boxing Hall Of Fame maybe...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522pnzhryg6trdhzxjklue7wl2y6c0ssshkka18roo&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g.gif

Comment

Lopez is to blame for this silliness. Kambosis lost basically every round of two fights to Haney, while running his mouth. He lost to frickin Maxi Hughes and got a gift. He is a terrible fighter.

Loma will beat him up for five or six rounds and take him out. It is funny to see Kambosis the exact same thing he did before both Haney fights. "People will see."

We know George. We will see Loma beat you easily and then see you, again, praise your opponent for how good he is.
        99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
          I like GK, but I do not understand why Lomachenko would take this fight. A victory adds nothing to his resume or standing in the sport, but a loss or a poor showing against someone who was washed twice in a row by Haney and who struggled mightily with an unknown Maxi Hughes can really hurt his legacy.

He wants the belt that's on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

He wants the belt that's on the line.
            Yeah, I suppose. At 35 it doesn't seem that he has many fights left, so I would think he would go for Gervonta or Shakur, but those guys probably think they are worth 80% of the purse. It's probably too late in the game for Loma, but I really would have loved to see him square up to Davis before he retires.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              Gtfoh..he must have meant the Australian Boxing Hall of Fame.
              LOL! This dude is delusional.

Comment

Once Loma cleans up Teo's mess I don't ever want to see Kambozo anywhere near the list of top lightweights ever again. He trash and will always keep Teo name in his mouth to stay relevant

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                  X