Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Manager Clarifies Comments on Tyson Fury: He's Not Scared of Oleksandr Usyk; He's Scared to Lose to Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first read the comment, I did actually take it the way he is describing it here. That he was saying Fury got some lackey to hit him with a pan -- not that he was referring to Fury's wife.

It's hardly surprsing that frustration is getting the better of Klimas, given how many delays have been thrown their way.

And after Fury called Usyk a gappy teethed, bug-eyed, ugly piece of shlt, he shouldn't get his knickers in a twist if some insults come back his way.
    Last edited by Monty Fisto; 02-11-2024, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Team Usyk winning the psych battle so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Flap View Post
        I don't buy into Fury ducking nor do I read anything into the 70/30 split. I do believe that the initial pot for the undisputed wasn't at the level acceptable for such a big fight and Furys team chose to draw it out. Looks like a smart move now.
        And it’s bc ppl like you why he gets away with his shenanigans…he certainly ducked the fight and moved goal post after goal post , you aren’t involved in his camp,you aren’t even a water bucket person for Fury so stop being a beta male concerning yourself with fighters paydays just hold them accountable to doing fights they’re supposed to be doing . Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Furys popularity is long finished no one likes the little tart anymore, the mental health lie and weight loss was only going to last so long.

The Chisora fight was basically the last straw for a lot of people after all of his perceived games, it's only extreme die hards who're fans now like GAD.
          Well said, I couldn't agree more with you.

Comment

How a bout we don’t hear another peep out of either camp until the fight. The only guy that has stayed respectful & quiet is Usyk. I’ve grown tired of Fury, Warren & Usyk’s manager. Fury made 40 million for the Ngganou fight according to Forbes ****zine. I see why he fights once a year. There is no urgency when you make that kind of money. I don’t care what Fury does after May to be honest. I just want at least one fight for undisputed. The rematch if there even is one will have no belts on the line as I expect them all vacated. Wilder/Joshua & Fury/Usyk should have happened already. I doubt we see Usyk/Joshua 3 so a Fury/Joshua fight is still possible even if Fury lost twice to Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

And it’s bc ppl like you why he gets away with his shenanigans…he certainly ducked the fight and moved goal post after goal post , you aren’t involved in his camp,you aren’t even a water bucket person for Fury so stop being a beta male concerning yourself with fighters paydays just hold them accountable to doing fights they’re supposed to be doing . Smh
              What you waffling about?

​​​​​

Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 02-16-2024, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X