Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Fury's Cut Could Be Factor in Usyk Fight, Possible It Could Open Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Fury's Cut Could Be Factor in Usyk Fight, Possible It Could Open Again

Top heavyweight contender Zhilei Zhang would caution Tyson Fury to take care of his recent injury - because it could become a factor in his upcoming undisputed fight with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

An intentional injury
    Flubber isn't as ****** as he looks

Comment

It'll be hilarious if Fury beats Usyk and retires straight after.

Enjoy the next 10 years of heavyweight boxing headlined by 45 year old Zhang, box office superstar Filip Hrgovic and "The new Odlanier Solis" Frank Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
        45 year old Zhang, box office superstar Filip Hrgovic and "The new Odlanier Solis" Frank Sanchez
        You forgot Charr.

I'm pretty sure Fres has 10 good years left in him.

And y'all know Solis would of beat Vitali, but dat knee doe.
        Last edited by MusoMeanderings; 02-11-2024, 06:49 AM.
        Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          An intentional injury
          Flubber isn't as ****** as he looks
          U do know Fury is going to win? He is even favored for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

U do know Fury is going to win? He is even favored for a reason.
            I know that the people who back bets and take an extra 10% out from the people who lose are very good at predicting the betters opinion which set the line. And there are lot of ******** UK fans. Lots. And they tend to drink. Who do you think they are likely to bet on Fury or Usky? The old joke is the English will bet on flies crawling up a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I know that the people who back bets and take an extra 10% out from the people who lose are very good at predicting the betters opinion which set the line. And there are lot of ******** UK fans. Lots. And they tend to drink. Who do you think they are likely to bet on Fury or Usky? The old joke is the English will bet on flies crawling up a wall.
              I just will take the better big man over the lil one. Ever hear of that saying? But yes you are somewhat correct. Fury will win bet that.

Comment

Of course he'll beat the little Vrussian Ustiff. When ? This fight has been put off almost as much as the Pac vs Spray weather fight was.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I just will take the better big man over the lil one. Ever hear of that saying? But yes you are somewhat correct. Fury will win bet that.
                  Fury is a fraud who built his career on the OLD, out of shape and most un -ranked men of ring ****zine's top ten. Look it up! And he should have not seen have been declared the winner in two matches vs unranked men! ( McDermott and Ngannou )

Some of his results were PED influenced. You must have lost a lot in the Joshua vs. Usyk contests as they were both good men.

That saying applies to the lower division to under 200 pound fighters. Not Usyk who is 6'3" and 221 pounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Fury is a fraud who built his career on the OLD, out of shape and most un -ranked men of ring ****zine's top ten. Look it up! And he should have not seen have been declared the winner in two matches vs unranked men! ( McDermott and Ngannou )

Some of his results were PED influenced. You must have lost a lot in the Joshua vs. Usyk contests as they were both good men.

That saying applies to the lower division to under 200 pound fighters. Not Usyk who is 6'3" and 221 pounds!
                    For a big man he still can fight? I get you don't like him and you are mostly right. But I see a very skilled man. We will know very soon...

Comment

Working...
                    X