Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Dobson on Conor Benn: "I Really Don't Think He Has Any Skills"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Dobson on Conor Benn: "I Really Don't Think He Has Any Skills"

When you're born and raised in New York, trash talk is like an innate gift. Peter Dobson isn't the most talkative fighter in the world but when you get him going, he'll use every curse word imaginable. For his showdown against Conor Benn, he let the loquacious Brit take the lead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benn is soft

Comment

Lost to a no-skill having fighter then. Next.

Comment

How brain dead do you have to be to get beat easily by a guy and then give an interview saying that guy has no skills?

Is this the same Dobson that said before the fight that he was as good as Bud and other top guys?

Dude needs to work on talking less and working on his fighting skills alot more. Benn isn't world class good but he beat the brakes off Dobson.
        Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 02-11-2024, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Thinking is also a skill Dobson , you need to learn to do that before you speak. This was an almost Teofimoesque comment , breathtaking in ******ity.
          Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

But where was all that knockout power from Benn ?
            I don’t care what Pete says cause obviously before and after the fight , his statements are borderline hysterical or very imaginative to say the least

Comment

Man I'm so sick of hearing about Connor Benn, hes rubbish.

But do you know who I'm EVEN MORE sick of hearing?

This Pete dobson bum

Comment

Wait, so Dobson said before the fight that he was elite and with the very best in the world. But after getting dominated by Benn, Benn isn't elite? Yeah, that makes so much sense.

If he's unskilled and doesn't hit that hard, why did you fight in an overly defensive manner? It's because you were scared to open up and risk getting knocked out.

Sorry, but your talk is laughable and nothing more than the delusional nonsense said by most Americans on this site. All talk and no action.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
                  Benn is soft
                  Benn is the soft one? Not the guy who was scared to open up in case he got knocked out?

Projection is a b1tch though, hey. You stay deluded thinking something you're not. That will work when it's time to get down. Yeah, sure. Just like Dobson did.

Comment

Working...
                  X