Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it about Bivol that makes him soo good despite looking ordinary?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haka View Post
    People are still sleeping on Beterbiev. Can do everything Bivol does but with power + inside game. Who dropped Usyk in the ammys ? That’s right.
    Did you know Usyk fought Porter in amateurs?

Man, pro and amateur boxing are different worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Yes, but people from outside the US have to work much harder for recognition on US-dominated P4P lists. Whereas guys like Gervonta Davis and Errol Spence have to do relatively little.
      I don't fully agree with that though it is subjective to individuals, when an overseas fighter breaks out at home with a big following they seem to get adopted by America and become a hot commodity, Fenech, Hatton, Manny, currently Tyszu, Matias, and Inoue if he comes stateside all come to mind.

Comment

• Bivol is the best boxer in the world. After he beats Beterbiev you guys will just say Beterbiev was too old. Just like you said canelo was too small and Ramirez was drained lol.

When Bivol later beats Benavidez, you will say Benavidez is a bum anyway.

But you will still praise Crawford for beating Spence, coming from a car crash lol.

Comment

• his ability to keep his distance away from his opponent so that they cant land on him but close enough for him to still be able to land on his opponent. he also have good timing, good stamina.

Comment

• He manages the distance like no other fighter.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

• The fact that guys usually fight him in survival mode tells you everything you need to know. Only Richards and Canelo dared to really fight him.When you see 190+ lbs Zurdo being in "don`t hit me˝˝ mode, you say to yourself, damn, that small guy must be good.

Beterbiev could be the first guy that beats Bivol, but maybe not. I say likely not.

Comment

Working...
              X