Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: 'Ever Since I Put the Weed Down I've Been a Way Better Person'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve met the guy a few times.. it’s clearly something wrong with him mentally.. he’s a bit thrown off..

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I don’t say this about many (or anyone) on this site, but you sir, know your shyt. I commend you.
      Cheers mate, mental health is real and we should never run from it, be that due to stigma or self medicating

Comment

I can understand the mental issues , that is real but blaming it on the weed is just another scapegoat
        Yes , the weed has gotten much stronger but thankfully you have choices of strains and potency
        There’s a reason why it has become legal and it’s not just the money

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
          Must be a promo for kids or religious folks for no 1 gives a f.. if you use marijuana or alcohol responsibly it is the 2020s not 1920
          We have widdled out another pot head by the looks
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Any time there is an addiction to drugs, specifically that one, there is self medicating for either trauma or a mood, anxiety, or personality disorder, and the weed actually makes it worse, 25% of new psychosis cases are due to the strong weed out there today. I’m sure it’s believes will push the “it’s better than alcohol”, “it’s of the earth”, “g-d gave it to us” dog whistles, oh well. Glad this young man is dealing with his addiction and addressing the actual underlying mental health issues
            What if you're addicted to boxingscene ? What is the reason?
            Last edited by boxingitis; 02-06-2024, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
              Must be a promo for kids or religious folks for no 1 gives a f.. if you use marijuana or alcohol responsibly it is the 2020s not 1920
              Way too many people don’t use either responsibly. Both ruin lives. Alcohol is the devil, when abused. My own brother is a sad example of this. Pot’s negative effects are more insidious. It robs people of their drive and ambition, at the very least. And especially with today’s more powerful strains, the brain and other organs are adversely affected. A couple of drinks on the weekend or the occasional joint won’t hurt you, it’s true; but millions of people go way beyond that. Even good things can be bad in excess.
              Hustle Hustle Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

What if you're addicted to boxingscene ? What is the reason?
                Start smoking weed
                Your scapegoat

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Start smoking weed
                  Your scapegoat
                  We have to turn to God like Keyshawn.
                  Last edited by boxingitis; 02-06-2024, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

We have to turn to God like Keyshawn.
                    Fugh me
                    That door been closed for awhile
                    Plus , all my friends are downstairs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Any time there is an addiction to drugs, specifically that one, there is self medicating for either trauma or a mood, anxiety, or personality disorder, and the weed actually makes it worse, 25% of new psychosis cases are due to the strong weed out there today. I’m sure it’s believes will push the “it’s better than alcohol”, “it’s of the earth”, “g-d gave it to us” dog whistles, oh well. Glad this young man is dealing with his addiction and addressing the actual underlying mental health issues
                      Good post. Regardless of what anyone says, both alcohol and marihuana are toxins. In small doses, the human body is able to clear them without detrimental effects. Trouble is that countless people around the world are willingly poisoning themselves with these substances. Few have the self-control to use either with restraint. It feels good to get high; that’s why people do it. And when something feels good, people wanna keep doing it. Anything done repeatedly — good or bad — will have compound effects. It’s terribly irresponsible to downplay the dangers of drugs and alcohol, especially to younger people.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X