Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Do I Want To Face Haney and Crawford? Absolutely!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Crawford has beaten all old cripple boxers. He waited till all the PBC fighter fought each other were beat up. Spence did all the hard work. He beat Brook, Porter, Ugas was in an accident and eye Surgery. Was weight drained to hell. Crawford is just begging for a pay day. He wants real money. Bud can't sell for **** beating old cripple fighters.
    #1 P4P 2 - time undisputed!

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

#1 P4P 2 - time undisputed!
      And still begging for a PAY DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

There are fighter's who are calling Teofimo out to fight them, Barboza (contender/mandatory), Matias, and Haney both champion's, who want to unify.
        Now I agree with you 100%, when you state that he's the one who's making all the noise, and a lot of it s just unhinged bull****.
        "He's the greatest since Ali", who is putting that **** in his head?
        He can't possibly believe that bull****, and if he somehow does, he desperately needs a psychological evaluation immediately!
        He look's, and sounds like a clown more, and more each, and every time he makes a comment on social media, or makes a statement to the media.
        Let me be clear if he fight's Haney he'll get outpointed worse than when he lost to Kambosos.
        If he's crazy enough to fight Crawford he'll get disfigured, and knocked out for the first time, in what appears to be his short career.
        I say short career, because another loss, and or getting knocked out will lead to questioning himself, leaving him with insurmountable self doubt.
        His psyche was fractured when he lost to Kambosos, and his wife walked out of his life, the aforementioned would ruin his mental status all together.
        Teofimo is a tough guy, but mentally not so much, it appears that his dad has had a lot to do with his son's lack of emotional intelligence.
        They never mention his mother in any of the interviews, or articles, I wonder why that is?
        I'm certain that learning about her, would shed some more light on Teofimo Jr, we see, and hear way to much from his equally unhinged father.
        Emotionally fragile was how everybody described Teo after the Kambosos loss, which is why virtually nobody predicted his rebound performance against Taylor. This guy has performed his best in his biggest fights, so how fragile is this guy's mind after all? Overcoming difficult marriage problems and separation from his son while training to perform at a world class level is an insurmountable task for most guys, but Teo's done it and he seems to be in great spirits and in great physical shape today. How anyone on these forums could question his mental toughness is a mystery to me.

Comment

Working...
        X