Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: If We Could Make That Fight With Mario Barrios Next, I'd Be Over The Moon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
    El Azteca stops this roided big mouth.Hell, I think even Eubank Jr beats the juice head.
    The first time he steps up against a championship calibre opponent they murk this fool
    thack thack MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Barrios can beat hen house Benn. He has more skill, he boxes better. Benn and his drugs is all he has, and Eddy.
      Don’t tell fugh nut sidknee
      British fighters can’t do no wrong
      smfh
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
        Great stuff by Benn and Hearn. That's how to stay relevant without fighting anyone of note. Looking forward to the big announcement hopefully it's either Canelo or Joshua
        Real news or fake news ?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

You're looking at things from the lions point of view. An old lion is still a lion to a rabbit.
          which is another way of saying the commentary and Green lack common sense or are delusional about boxers ages and their prime or were completely off the wall with their comments on purpose. I doubt they and Green thought of Green as a rabbit. Probably cognitive dissonance to disregard the reality that Jones was shot before the fight and that that win over Jones was worthless in reality.
          Last edited by richardt; 02-06-2024, 12:01 PM.

Comment

To me Avanesyan for Benn, don't believe he is ready for the big dogs

Comment

Working...
            X