Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Turki Alalshikh Responds To Gervonta Davis 'Two Ferraris' Comment: We Will Send You Two Gloves - That's It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Turki Alalshikh Responds To Gervonta Davis 'Two Ferraris' Comment: We Will Send You Two Gloves - That's It

Turki Alalshikh apparently has no desire to start begging the biggest American boxing star to come over to Saudi Arabia. Alalshikh, the chairman of the General Entertainment Authority in the oil-producing country, recently said in an interview that he hopes Gervonta Davis, the power puncher from Baltimore, Maryland, will fight in Saudi Arabia sometime in 2024.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gervonta doesn’t want to be made to fight anyone good. That’s why he’s turning down Saudi money.

Comment

TKO victory for my man Turki right there

Comment

I don’t understand, why was he mad? Also is he really the US biggest boxing star? Surely it would be Crawford after the Spence fight?
        Last edited by Butt stuff; 02-05-2024, 05:14 AM.
        Smash Smash JohnnyCan JohnnyCan like this.

Comment

Turki nailed him! That is how Gervonta is evaluated. He can keep begging for cars now.
          dan_cov dan_cov Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

America is no longer the mecca of boxing.

If Davis wants a payday he better bend over and take it turkey style.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
              I don’t understand, why was he mad? Also is he really the US biggest boxing star? Surely it would be Crawford after the Spence fight?
              Not even close. Crawford stock did rise significantly with that showcase victory over Spence. But he’s no where near the star that Tank is. Love him or hate him, the man is second biggest draw in all of boxing, behind only Canelo. A lot of people tend to forget the career struggles that Crawford as far as “getting what he felt he deserved”. It’s one of the biggest reasons he and Arum went their separate ways. Arum made comments about “he lost money on Crawford fights. Winning one big fight against Spence will change that I’m sure. But it doesn’t make him skyrocket to America’s biggest star fighter.
              reGgie4 reGgie4 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

tenor.gif .....

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
                  America is no longer the mecca of boxing.
                  Correct. It's a dead scene filled with inactive boxers talking on social media.

Comment

Two midget size gloves

Comment

Working...
                    X