Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subriel Matias vs Liam Paro June/July on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matias would annihilate Elvis and Paro in brutal fashion. The man is on a serious mission to hurt and he doesn't just beat you he literally breaks you both physically and Mentally. His reputation is becoming known and most of these guys are not ready for the violence Matias brings.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

You called out Sandor Martin (who got robbed). I'm explaining to you what you know happened with Martin.

Then, I'm confirming that Matias will stand and trade BUT (key word you ignored) he will likely walk through the punches. Which is what he always does. That's what makes him dangerous.

The guys who fell to Teofimo were the ones afraid of his power. Remember, Loma wasn't afraid of the power, he was tentative, but he stood right in front of Teo all night long and never went down en route to a razor thin decision. Matias isn't going to just wait to punch back.
      Man you best stand on your words when Teo knocks his ass out. Dont wanna hear no bs that Subriel was all hype when he sleepin on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post

Man you best stand on your words when Teo knocks his ass out. Dont wanna hear no bs that Subriel was all hype when he sleepin on the ground
        ...so you're saying THIS guy will sleep Matias?

image.png

image.png

Comment

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post

Look around I'm one of the biggest Teo supporters here but he gets destroyed by Matias. Different breed than anyone in the 140-147lb divisions right now.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X