No announcement yet.

Subriel Matias vs Liam Paro June/July on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subriel Matias vs Liam Paro June/July on DAZN

Don't see the hype and see him exactly like booty ennis. Unlike email ennis he's being busy and keeping his name out there. Good for him

Comment

Jump in class from Montana Love to Matias, but Liam can fight, so good luck to him getting a WT shot. He will give it all he has.
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Oh sweet fight, always great to see Matias fight, love his style, absolute beast, Paro has a chance to shine on the big stage again. As an Aussie I'd like to see him do well but I think Matias will walk all over him in the middle rounds and he'll keep charging on. I've got him, Haney and Teo top 3 at 140 and then daylight.
        ​​​

Comment

Looks as if it will be Matias vs Elvis Rodriguez instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Looks as if it will be Matias vs Elvis Rodriguez instead
            Paro passed on the fight? Where's this info

Comment

Originally posted by LG Motel 22 View Post

Paro passed on the fight? Where's this info

Comment

Maybe Paro could end up being Prograis' last fight on his Matchroom deal?

Comment

If it's Elvis, I just don't see him having the skills or the boxing ability to keep Matias off of him. Rodriquez can crack but I don't know that his offense is consistent enough to neutralize Matias, he'd need that power to come thru for him.
                  edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    If it's Elvis, I just don't see him having the skills or the boxing ability to keep Matias off of him. Rodriquez can crack but I don't know that his offense is consistent enough to neutralize Matias, he'd need that power to come thru for him.
                    Elvis is a southpaw with a reach advantage, and Matias isn't hard to hit. However, Elvis has been inactive....and we've seen what Matias does to inactive fighters.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X