Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn 'Baffled' By Eubank Turning Down Huge Payday; Benn Dismisses Rival As 'A P-ssy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he says Baffled but he means infuriated
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

eubank jr actually looked pretty good last fight and did something i thought he would never do which is actually listen to his coach... would be a shame for him to fight benn and drain himself to death
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Cooper vs Ali was bigger then that fight will be and that wasn't even big, living off the ghost of your fathers careers isn't great...

And Benn hasn't been able to crack an egg since he's been off the eggs.

Comment

Eddie can't understand that someone's decision making might be governed by something other than pure money. Power to Eubank for wanting nothing to do with Benn after the Clomifene fiasco.

Eddie has shown a really scuzzy side of his character with continuing to support proven cheat Benn.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Wild ?
            More like borderline crazy chit lol
            So i don’t live full time in the U.K., anymore, havnt for decades but I still have both family and interests there. I respect his hustle, his work ethic, he came along at a time when boxing in the U.K. needed healthy competition to make it grow again. But what I don’t like is his tendency to outright fleece the casuals. The football fans who just want a piss up event and are easily swept in to his shoite.
            Last edited by Oldskoolg; 02-04-2024, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Hearn is a true promoter, because they don't care about the issues surrounding a drug cheat or anything just about how much money they can generate. This is the issue many have with boxing and certain promoters not looking out for the interest of the fighter, but looking out for self. He's as bad as many Pastors just crooked as hell!
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

It is a reasonably big fight for British boxing, but I don't see how Eddie can say it's the biggest in history.

Their dads, Chris and Nigel, had big fights, and Lewis-Bruno were big fights. I know there are other big all British fights in history I didn't mention.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

So i don’t live full time in the U.K., anymore, havnt for decades but I still have both family and interests there. I respect his hustle, his work ethic, he came along at a time when boxing in the U.K. needed healthy competition to make it grow again. But what I don’t like is his tendency to outright fleece the casuals. The football fans who just want a piss up event and are easily swept in to his shoite.
                  Well said
                  I just can’t digest him , to say it politely
                  And yes he sings a really bad tune but he’s got many eating out of his palm
                  Need not look further than AJ

Comment

Strangely, Eddie, I find nothing remotely strange about CEJ being unwilling to risk his health boiling down to 160 to fight a proven drug cheat who, bereft of PEDs, is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. CEJ can be a bit weird & there is a worrying discrepancy between how good he is & how good he thinks he is. Nonetheless, he is a decent, honourable young man. I'd suggest Eddie & Conor find a dictionary & look up what the words 'honour' & 'decency' mean.

Comment

Benn vs Tank Davis at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X