Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Manager: Tyson Fury is a F-- Coward Who Will Do Anything Not to Face Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
    Who the F is this fat ass racist pig calling any fighter a coward and calling the Gypsy King’s wife a beech? Fury needs to slap his arse because the cut is legit, both fighters had head gear, and sheet happens in sparring.

Gypsy King, please slap the sheet out of the cracker for calling you a coward and calling the Gypsy Queen a beech.

I don’t understand how Turkie can rush the fight for May when it will take that long for the cut to heal from the inside. This Turkie needs a good slap himself. May? Is he ***** serious?
    He's the one holding the bag.

Comment

A manager who's never had a pro fight in his life calling an Elite World Champion a Coward.
      While most posters come up with conspiracy theories of how the whole incident was staged ?

Only on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
        It certainly sounds su****ious. There were rumors, although they were refuted of Opetaia hurting him. Was Fury out of shape? Is he mentally ready? Let's see if this fight ever actually happens!
        Dawejko dropped Joshua sparring does that mean he could beat him? How many times did Vitali Klitschko hit the canvas in his career? Raphael Butler knocked him out in training camp so sparring stories are irrelevant when it comes to fight night.
        Claude Palle Claude Palle fifth_root N/A like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          A manager who's never had a pro fight in his life calling an Elite World Champion a Coward.
          While most posters come up with conspiracy theories of how the whole incident was staged ?

Only on NSB
          Im not sure how much fury enjoys fighting nowadays, but hes far from a coward.

Comment

I feel like Egis already spent his 15% of the 80M or whatever Usyk is getting for this emotional of a response.
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              im pissed off with Fury this fights delayed but its best usyks side don't say too much remember the stuff pac said before facing floyd? called him a coward too and lost lol
              fury is no mayweather...not even 10% of him and it’s been proven time and time again that fury is not an honourable man

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

Neither were great before wilder had a padded record , and it wasn't fury that ruined him, it was Luis Ortiz , he ******ed wilder twice in the ring , nobody ever hit wilder like Ortiz did and he seemed never the same after
                I have to respectfully disagree. Wilder was never the same after his second fight with Fury. The same can be said for Fury. You can say that Ortiz gave Wilder a run for his money, because he must certainly did. But Wilder's fights with Ortiz didn't seem to change his in ring performances. Wilder and Fury took something away from each other. While they both stink as boxers, they now both looked like damaged goods. Certain wars take life/years off a fighter. It's like after Ali and Frazier fought for a third time. Or when Vargas and Marquez had their wars. They never looked good again.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Dawejko dropped Joshua sparring does that mean he could beat him? How many times did Vitali Klitschko hit the canvas in his career? Raphael Butler knocked him out in training camp so sparring stories are irrelevant when it comes to fight night.
                  It's not just about having a tough sparring session. Fury has always had mental and substance abuse issues. He also looked terrible against Ngannou. I am hoping this fight happens in May but i'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Turki said he is watching Fury's training on his camera and confirms it is a legit cut, so the old puffy f*g Klimas should have kept some decency on this. I get they are frustrated about the delay because it's Fury's fault for failing the December date. Still, again - Usyk sneaked out in April with the ******est excuse ever and the difference is that Fury got cut for real and doesn't even need to prove it, while Krassyuk was claiming "he can list Fury's demands for 15 minutes", yet team Usyk didn't spend even one, unlike the Dubois post-fight conference where Krassyuk needed to explain why the punch was low and how it is obvious - why do you even need to explain the obvious? Yeah, because it isn't obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X