Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cutman Capetillo Believes Tyson Fury Will Need at Least 90 Days To Fully Heal Cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen people saying ahh why he's sparring that heavy when the fights two weeks away. But this is the time when you do that you have one last week of hard sparring and then you wind down with a week to go usually so it's pretty normal and if the footage on twitter is the footage that caused it then it's just bad luck because he had headgear on and you just see the elbow connect as the guys throwing a punch it he kinda just followed through with it. It's a shame tho because i was looking forward to it just so we could finally see if fury is who he says he is or if usyk was just on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

It was the South African Lerena who cut him with an elbow the video is on twitter or X whatever it's called now...
      Doesn't look authentic to me, it looks more like Lerena is deliberately throwing an elbow at Fury's head and the whole moment is choreographed. Knowing the character of Fury and the size of his ego I wouldn't be surprised if he got bashed up in sparring by somebody and is using this elbow debacle to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
        Looks like Fury got caught with an elbow not a punch.You have to have a really dumb camp to get caught with an elbow. with headgear on, two weeks out from a $100mil payday
        The funny part is you could fix it with a $2 tube of super glue.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Doesn't look authentic to me, it looks more like Lerena is deliberately throwing an elbow at Fury's head and the whole moment is choreographed. Knowing the character of Fury and the size of his ego I wouldn't be surprised if he got bashed up in sparring by somebody and is using this elbow debacle to save face.
          Well i'm sure no one believed Hrgovic cut Haye and ended up ultimately causing the cancelation of the Fury fight all them years ago either.

And just assumed it was Wilder in prep for the Fury fight but it wasn't, IT WAS actually Hrgovic...

But believe whatever you want, haters think he's lying minute and telling the truth the next as long as it fits the narrative at the time.

Comment

Im not a Fury Acolyte but in all fairness The people claiming that the wound is fake, the sparring accident was choreographed, Fury planned this etc....need to get over yourselves. You come across as losers looking for the most moronic thing to say just to bash Fury. I'd bet my last dollar most of you don't box, don't spar and likely never set foot in a ring. Why? Because the comments are too over the top stupid to say otherwise. Hard sparring is not abnormal in the final week or so prior to a fight. And in a bout of this magnitude it keeps a fighter sharp. Hopefully the cut heals in time in order for the bout to be a go for June. Until then all the conspiracy theories mean Jack ****.

Comment

This fight will not happen in the future. The Gypsy Fraud will claim depression and retire.

More, all of this was staged. Only few days ago John Fury came out to prepare our minds on what is to come and just two days after.... Fraud is a family thing for the Furies

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                You know this is Frank Warrens card right?? The AJ card is Eddie's. Are we blaming Eddie for the **** PBC card as well, what about COVID and World War 2 .. just checking .. lol

all those guys look and sound the same to me from there accents to there promotions so you cleared things up for those that care..............appreciate it will make sure to check with you next time before i make another mistake......but i will make another mistake you can bet on that.

Comment

Working...
                X