Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Feel Like Fighters These Days, In This Modern Era, They're Just A Bunch Of P-ssies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Feel Like Fighters These Days, In This Modern Era, They're Just A Bunch Of P-ssies!

Tim Tszyu didn't mention names Wednesday, but the emerging Australian star made his feelings perfectly clear about most of his contemporaries. Tszyu commended Keith Thurman for moving up in weight to fight him March 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nothing but respect for Tim, a real throwback fighter.

Tzyu in 6, via body shot TKO.

With Vergil & Bud now in the mix at 154 it’s going to be interesting. Not sure what Spence is doing.

Comment

Really like Tim. But this isn't the takeover bro. This is One Time in Two Years Thurman. Hopefully you get a real contender in the ring next fight.

Also, can you speak to your bosses and try to get this card in a ppv range where people will actually buy it?

Thanks.

Comment

I've grown to love this kid. I honestly believe that he will fight anybody. Thurman is not that interesting of an opponent to me, but Thurman was willing to face Tim. Charlo apparently wasn't.

Comment

Probably the only guy in boxing right now that will fight anybody. I hope inactive Thurman gets paid well for this cos I think Tim is going to damage him badly. It’s giving me a Benavidez-Andrade type beatdown vibes.
          alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Fighters these days do most of the fighting through social media and expect to get over 10 mill to get in the ring with anyone. On top of that, all the three-letter bodies are going along with the stupidity through corrupt decisions, and the reporters are in the middle of it all just brown-nosing and not calling anyone out. It's really sad tbh

Comment

Sorry but a 154 pound fighter fighting a 147 pound fighter is not a takeover of anything.

Comment

True that

Comment

Pussie is someone fighting a man who has only 1 fight in 5 Years and is smaller and OLD.

Comment

This man Tszyu called all his contemporaries p&%$#@+. Lol. Putting all them guys on notice fr with that. Dude is one of the few fighters in the sport that genuinely wants that smoke with anybody willing to step in the ring with him IMO. This fight with Thurman(even tho he's been off a bit and moving up) is a great crossroads matchup. How much does Thurman has left at his age and after the long layoff is the question.
                    alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X