Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Shoulder Roll: It's Not Bad, But It's Not Great Yet; I'mma Have Floyd [Mayweather] Train Me on Doing It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should roll isn’t for everyone, but if you want to learn it, then working with Floyd is a great move.

Comment

Get with a trainer that enhances what u good at. Not change your whole style. It obviously looked like a beginning boxer trying to mimic his hero’s style his last fight
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
        Get with a trainer that enhances what u good at. Not change your whole style. It obviously looked like a beginning boxer trying to mimic his hero’s style his last fight
        Couldn’t have said it better

Comment

No Ryan, it's definitely bad.

Comment

this guys a shoulder troll

Comment

Ryan's back roll.

Comment

At the pace Ryan is going with this he is going to be sucking MW's **** next week.

Comment

Good move get that old school training under your belt.

Just don't start cherrypicking

Comment

He should do it at his own peril. He needs to ask André Berto how shoulder roll can get you a beating of your life !

Comment

It's so bad it's its own technique: "the Ryan Garcia roll". First you turn your back to your opponent, risking a stoppage loss, then you take a knee and quit.

I'm one of the ones who defends him for not getting up, because I know what those feel like, but he's only making it easy to get his back in the wrong way with this nonsense.
                      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X