Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Accepting That He May Never Fight Jermell Charlo: "He's A Bit Of A Coward"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Not a Charlo fan. Jermell avoided nobody though, not a single name you could think of. He should be fighting Tzyu maybe but I think Bud will take that fight off him.
    You saying that neither Charla’s had the opportunities to fight the same fighters Canelo did? They are the same age. Should have fought the same people don’t you think?

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

You saying that neither Charla’s had the opportunities to fight the same fighters Canelo did? They are the same age. Should have fought the same people don’t you think?
      No. I said Jermell Charlo never ducked anyone in his opinion.

Comment

No. I said Jermell Charlo never ducked anyone in his opinion.
        Oh, so now your speaking in his behalf? Dont waste my time.

Comment

Not a Charlo fan. Jermell avoided nobody though, not a single name you could think of. He should be fighting Tzyu maybe but I think Bud will take that fight off him.
          True. There were only 2 fights on the table for his undisputed run, Lara and JRock. Jrock had been stopped 2 times, and his brother talked against the Lara fight because of their family and kids going out. Jermell said he'd take the fight. After undisputed, It's time to move on if Canelo tried to move up (capped at 168), Crawford has moved up, Usyk moved up, Inoue moved up and Haney moved up. Josh Taylor is the only one who stayed to long in his division and look at him now, getting beat by Jack Cholesterol and Teo Looney.
          Last edited by hhh1200; 02-01-2024, 02:21 PM.
          messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Oh, so now your speaking in his behalf? Dont waste my time.
            Huh? LOL

Comment

Huh? LOL
              Reread what you wrote

Comment

There's nothing left to say or argue about here. It is what it is. No point in beating a dead horse. I for one have no interest in the could have, should have. I'd rather focus on what's next.

Comment

Working...
                X