Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: If No Spence Rematch, Antonio Tarver Believes Crawford Has To Fight Ennis Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: If No Spence Rematch, Antonio Tarver Believes Crawford Has To Fight Ennis Next

Terence Crawford has pretty much done it all. From winning world titles in three separate divisions to becoming an undisputed champion at both 140 and 147 pounds, there isn't much that the 36-year-old needs or wants to do.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel like Errol should heal up some more, and not fight for awhile longer. The combined damage from the accident, and Bud's fists, has Errol's brain soft like Jamaican beef patty filling right now. I don't wanna see Errol get hurt anymore for awhile. Any ring action from him anytime in the near future, feels too premature to me. It would make me sick to my stomach to see him getting hit upside his head again. Now if Errol wants to come back and fight say, Blair Cobbs, ok cool. But all that, "I'm a big fish, throw me in the ocean with the sharks" sh...t... no. Chill with all that for awhile. Just get your feet wet first. Don't just put your brains on the line like that. Next time, Bud is liable to knock your brains right outta ur damned head. Be smart like Canelo after Bivol busted his ass wide open(pause). See how he has stayed away from Bivol? U should dance around Bud the same.way. A good fight back for Errol would be Pacquiao, since they were gonna do it b4. And I would love to see Bud fight Boots. I think that fight is bigger than ppl make it out to be. Ppl try to act like no one except die hard boxing fans know who Boots is. Ppl know exactly who Boots is. Bud wasn't exactly Mr. Popular b4 he beat Errol. This is a helluva fight and it should do big numbers and i would pay a buck to see that PPV
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-30-2024, 01:08 AM.
    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Ball is on PBC's court now. Nobody wants BLK to get involved. Both fighters are free agents. They're both available.
      ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

The steroids got to Tarvers head. Booty ennis should fight stanoinis or that one dude who stopped Rocha. Bud is moving up
        ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

I looked at Enis resume, can someone point to the fighter he beat that DEMANDS he get Crawford next. Also, why is he not forcing a fight with Stanionis or Vergil Ortiz? No real work just straight to the big dawg.
          ptek ptek greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

If Bud’s gonna fight Canelo , I really hope he takes a fight at 160/168 before going in with Canelo
            Knowing Bud , he’s going straight for the throat
            ptek ptek Bronx2245 Bronx2245 like this.

Comment

Errol should not be allowed to fight again, certainly not against Crawford.
              Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                I looked at Enis resume, can someone point to the fighter he beat that DEMANDS he get Crawford next. Also, why is he not forcing a fight with Stanionis or Vergil Ortiz? No real work just straight to the big dawg.
                Because boots never wants smoke, only he is to blame for his career at 147 going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                  Because Ortiz isn’t in the division any longer, and fighting Stanionis is the same as fighting the guys already on his resume! Sure he’s better than the rest on his list. But if boots beats Stanionis, it’s not as if you and his other haters are going to say “oh he’s a real champion now” And you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    If Bud’s gonna fight Canelo , I really hope he takes a fight at 160/168 before going in with Canelo
                    Knowing Bud , he’s going straight for the throat
                    He should be the one fighting Tim who is probably a prep bc he is a boxer puncher and will try to walk down you from a high guard on occasion. Not in Canelo's league but styles make fights. I don't see anyone at 160.

None of these matters b/c that PBC contract has him sidelined anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X