Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Ngannou is My Undisputed Fight, That's The Mentality I Have To Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Ngannou is My Undisputed Fight, That's The Mentality I Have To Have

Former two-time unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is treating his upcoming opponent, MMA veteran Francis Ngannou, with a tremendous amount of respect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ngannou is 2 punches away of becoming the king.

He can KO Joshua and he can KO Fury and Usyk with one punch.

Man, that would be just...hilarious..

Comment

Kanye the entitled to & this reporter think this leads to an undesputed fight? With a rematch clause & Hrgovic Zhang & possibly Bakolie ahead of him in the mandatory belt rotation.

Later this year with 1 or more belts splitting Aj will again purchase the path of least resistance belt available so he can go for 3 times paper belt champ.
      Last edited by Bob; 01-29-2024, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        Kanye the entitled to & this reporter think this leads to an undesputed fight? With a rematch clause & Hrgovic Zhang & possibly Bakolie ahead of him in the mandatory belt rotation.
        The Saudis want Fury vs AJ.

If Fury and AJ manage to beat Usyk and Ngannou, (which btw I'm leaning towards at least one of them losing on probability) then it will be Fury vs AJ to open up Riyad season in October.

Nobody cares about Hrgovic or Bakole, those are not blockbuster fights and his excellency Turkei Al Sheikh will pay them and Usyk to sit down.

His excellency runs boxing now, he can buy off whoever he needs to.
        Last edited by Atypicalbrit; 01-29-2024, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

The Saudis want Fury vs AJ.

If Fury and AJ manage to beat Usyk and Ngannou, (which btw I'm leaning towards at least one of them losing on probability) then it will be Fury vs AJ to open up Riyad season in October.

Nobody cares about Hrgovic or Bakole, those are not blockbuster fights and his excellency Turkei Al Sheikh will pay them and Usyk to sit down.

I don`t see Fury and Joshua both winning their next respectable fights.

One of them will lose. maybe both.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I don`t see Fury and Joshua both winning their next respectable fights.

One of them will lose. maybe both.
            I agree, we have been here before with these two.

But I'm just saying if they do manage to come through there's no way the Saudis aren't doing that next.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
              What makes him so excellent ?

If Usyk wins he can tell the turkey to gobble shít and píss off to Ukraine to host a fight in Kyiv for undisputed if he wants.

I doubt he gives a flying fúck about the sauds. They're a means to an end. A glorious legacy as undisputed, undefeated grand unified heavyweight boxing champion of the world.

Now that is a most excellent title worthy of a true warrior who bested the best to become the best.

Usyk isnt beholden to anyone and doesn't have to bend the knee to any man, least of all a casual sports washing camel jockey with deep pockets.

Likewise if Fury wins He can ride off into the sunset with intergenerational wealth to leave A-Side Joshy without a dance partner and can troll him for all eternity.

Long live the fighters...CHEEEEEHOOOOO!!!
              Last edited by pollywog; 01-29-2024, 05:13 AM. Reason: Censoring
              Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

What makes him so excellent ?

If Usyk wins he can tell the turkey to gobble shít and píss off to Ukraine and host a fight in Kyiv for undisputed if he wants.

Of course Usyk can`t do that. he will do what Saudis will tell him to do. they pay him. They are actually his owners.

Comment

Fury and AJ need to go back on steroids, VADA sucks RIP USADA 2015 - 2023

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Of course Usyk can`t do that. he will do what Saudis will tell him to do. they pay him. They are actually his owners.
                    Of course he can. They don't fúcking own him. He's not a slave, an organ grinders monkey or a broken demented dancing bear.

He's got one shot to beat Fury and then do whatever he likes, so does Fury.

Fúck Turkey, Fast Eddie and A-side Joshy they can lick balls and spit roast each other for all Usyk and Fury care after their ring of fire.

In my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X