Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I'm Gonna Be The First Superstar on Prime Video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I'm Gonna Be The First Superstar on Prime Video!

After some confusion over his next move, it was recently solidified that WBA junior welterweight champion Rolando 'Rolly' Romero would make the first defense of his world title against Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz, on March 30 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is actually an interesting fight. Most have Cruz as the favorite.

Comment

Initially I thought that this is a good fight and it is. Honestly I didn’t know either before Tank. PBC is just like “ these are good fighters “ while throwing marketing behind it .

Comment

Only in your head Rolly
        Should thank Floyd for not getting that big fat paycheque from Ryan and maybe even losing your belt
        Yeah , you a star
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

On top of it all Rolly just broke off ties with his coach Bullet
          Bullet is real pissed and says there’s no amount of money for the disloyalty shown by Rolly

Comment

Talk about delusional LOLLL

Amazon Prime isn’t creating any stars, they’re all PPV fights, which will put you before even less eyes then you have been under during the Showtime.

Comment

Why these young guns so obsessed about being stars?

Just punch some people's faces in, train, relax once upon a time, enjoy your life.

Look at some of those stars, they can't seem to catch a break.

Comment

Rolly is "Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome", he is out of touch with reality. He might beat Pitbull Cruz, but he's not going to be a long reigning champion.
                He more than likely lose his title in 2024, if not in his first title defense, he'll lose it in his second or third defense.
                He fight's recklessly like a madman, throwing caution, and his defense to the wind, virtually a face fighter.
                Due to his mental lap's in discipline he will walk into another knockout punch, just like he did in the Gervonta 'Tank' Davis fight!

Comment

‘Never thought it would happen to me’: Coach Bullet talks split with Rolando Romero
                  Cromwell Gordon will no longer be leading Rolando Romero into battle as he discusses their parting of ways.
                  By Wil Esco@wil_esco Jan 27, 2024, 2:54pm EST

https://www.badlefthook.com/2024/1/2...ws-2024​

Comment

Romero will be the superstar of packaging as soon as Amazon throws him into one of their hangars following his first loss.
                    Last edited by Tatabanya; 01-29-2024, 08:34 AM.
                    MulaKO MulaKO pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X