Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: "I Want To Be A Two Weight Champion, Hard Walking Away Knowing I Didn't"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of boxers walk away knowing that they aren't at the absolute elite level , Smith should accept he's one, there's too many belts and sneaky paths to 'world' titles these days .Callum was hammered not just beaten, it should be very clear.

Comment

He is not a bum, he is just not elite. very few guys are elite, we have maybe 20 elite boxers in all divisions together, no shame not being one of them.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Lost in the match AB beat Smith in his prime, was never knocked down or beaten before. Smith fought well using his height to his best advantage. He threw hard punchers and showed a good chin. This was not enough to take those hard body shots and prevent to human buzz saw off him.

On AB he has a good high guard and is accurate in punching. He is all time pound per pound hitter and seems to be very durable with very good skills, heart and chin .. as well as underrated stamina. Still looking good at age 39!

I might be time to update a top 15 all time greats @ 175, because AB is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Those were the biggest opportunities of his life. A chance to be undisputed and a chance at his second title belt that he claims he wants so bad. Both opportunities he blew fighting scared and running all night. He didnt fight to win he fought to avoid getting knocked out and was only 50% successful at even that. Atleast go out on your shield trying.

People pay money to watch. I know he doesnt have a lot of fans but there are some out there that flew across the atlantic and dropped thousands just to see him run around scared all night, imagine how disappointment they are but he walked away with 100% of his check without giving fans 100% effort.

Boxing doesnt need clowns like him.
          yeah thats another way of looking at it alrite

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Work his stuff ?
            What does that even mean ?
            Do you know that Slow Eddie once , only once , has pulled a rabbit out of his azz ?
            Slow Eddie works magic
            Lmao
            lol

he made roidy stumble bum a multi millionaire, im still chuckling about that one

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

lol

he made roidy stumble bum a multi millionaire, im still chuckling about that one
              Told you , magic

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Those were the biggest opportunities of his life. A chance to be undisputed and a chance at his second title belt that he claims he wants so bad. Both opportunities he blew fighting scared and running all night. He didnt fight to win he fought to avoid getting knocked out and was only 50% successful at even that. Atleast go out on your shield trying.

People pay money to watch. I know he doesnt have a lot of fans but there are some out there that flew across the atlantic and dropped thousands just to see him run around scared all night, imagine how disappointment they are but he walked away with 100% of his check without giving fans 100% effort.

Boxing doesnt need clowns like him.
                also i think i was thinking that considering his talent he did fairly well for himself, he was lucky in some ways he had a belt when canelo came calling & then he as far as i know was mando for beterviev (correct me if wrong) plus noone really expected him to do well v those two, its just he did worse than people even expected but he did better overall than i would have expected a smith bro to do, so its a mixed bag with him i would say

Comment

callum Smith you are such inutil that no body trust what comes from your mouth. Better retire and sleep . You so inutil you are no longer relevant ...

Comment

Working...
                  X