Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: "I Want To Be A Two Weight Champion, Hard Walking Away Knowing I Didn't"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: "I Want To Be A Two Weight Champion, Hard Walking Away Knowing I Didn't"

Callum Smith is a well-known boxer but he also moonlights as a prophet. The 33-year-old told all who would listen that he would take home a world title at 168 pounds, even if it meant he had to go through George Groves and John Ryder. Fast forward a few years after checking off his first goal, Smith made another. This time, it was more brazen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is one of the stupidest articles i've ever read on here. hans themistode (if that even is his real name) is crap

Comment

no weaker belt holders at 175 at the mo, wait until one becomes available & give eddie a call to work his stuff?

Comment

just fight a bum for a vacant belt and there ya go

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          this is one of the stupidest articles i've ever read on here. hans themistode (if that even is his real name) is crap
          Yeah complete moron.

Comment

Bivol - Beterbiev winner will probably drop at least one belt to the garbage. Fight for vacant belt.

Comment

"I believe I'm good enough to do it". This is 100% the wrong mindset. He should be training hard to make himself better. If you think you are already good enough and that maybe you didn't perform on the night then you are setting yourself up for another loss. Ego always gets in the way when it comes to fighters

Comment

I got as far as "Callum Smith is a well-known boxer but he also moonlights as a prophet." Before I realised this was a Hans Themistode article & quit.

Hans Themistode is an anagram of 'Methadone s h i t s.'

Says it all really.
                dannnnn dannnnn Smash Smash like this.

Comment

hold your head up high tall callum

u got waxed by 2 good guys

u knocked on the door of world level i guess & got iced by elite level guys

Comment

Who taught him to box in the stiff style, that style doesn't work at the top level, look at when brian rose fought andrade. Can't paul smith teach him how to box and move? Or go to ben davison :-/. If you don't know how to stand properly in a boxing stance then you can't move around, he doesn't stand properly so he can't move. It's instinctive it's not really something you can teach. I think joe g say's stand square on all stiff and throw arm punches, we will wear down british level guys with the high guard but when we step up a level the gigs up, you got to have a shoot out.
                    Last edited by knockoutkid; 01-28-2024, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X