Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Won't Overlook [Catterall] This Time; That Was My Mistake I Made In First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Won't Overlook [Catterall] This Time; That Was My Mistake I Made In First Fight

Josh Taylor admits that this time two years ago he wasn't fully focused on Jack Catterall. The British southpaw was undefeated and earned his position as the WBO's mandatory challenger for one of Taylor's four junior welterweight titles. Upsetting Taylor would've changed Catterall's career because that win would've made him boxing's undisputed 140-pound champion and a sudden star in the United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Over marinated.

Comment

Damage control talk. Taylor struggled in their first bout, because he's not that good. He'll struggle the second time around. Don't fall for the talk that he'll be prepared and focused this time around. He was the last time. I repeat, he's not that good.
      shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

You have to sign the contract first, and at this point, I'll believe it when the final bell rings.

Comment

Does the UK even care about this fight anymore?

Comment

Josh was well beaten by Jack but was never man enough to admit it. Josh was hammered by Lopez and very nearly KO'd , still he talks like this never happened and talks of future fights well above his worth .....deluded !

Comment

even a full blown schizo would surely admire this guys delusions

Comment

This is just a money fight for Taylor he is finished he wins so what

Comment

If Taylor had come out and said something along the lines of "It was a close fight & I'm grateful the judges saw it my way but we need to do it again" I could respect him. Instead, he basically told us as fans that we don't know what we're watching and can't judge a fight for ourselves.

That might explain why he's so popular now....

Comment

Working...
                  X