Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Eddie Hearn Method" is going to get a British boxer seriously hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mungy isn't elite, ryder just sucks. In reality ryder has lost 3 of 4 fights now and his robbery loss to callum smith was more smith being overanked than anything.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Can it be Lewis Crocker please?

Comment

I mean he getting paid tho

Comment

Did not Smith win a tournament? How come Benevodez was not in it??

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            I mean he getting paid tho
            That is the name of the game... Get paid and get out my friend....

Comment

money talks

eddies job is to get the big fights for his guys not to win them, he gets his bonus too

so does this mean that canelo is way over the hill again?

Comment

John Ryder is a proven guy. The tough fights have finally caught up with him. John should retire now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
                  He needs to stop hyping up these domestic level guys and repeatedly throwing them in with elite level fighters in world title fights.

I've said it before that Hearn has completley killed the UK domestic level of boxing, now ANYONE who isn't a complete bum he's shoving on DAZN in the highest profile fights possible and it's just a sham.

John Ryder should be in BRITISH TITLE fights, not WORLD TITLE fights.

We just see these beatdowns all the time and these domestic level British guys cannot even be competetive at top level.

I'll say it again, the UK will have 2 or 3 fighters who are TRULY world level at any given time. But yet we will see British fighters in world title fights almost every week and it's ludicrous.

I get that Eddie is trying to sell DAZN subs but JFC this is getting old now.

Pit these guys against fighters their own level before there's a disaster and so that we get actually entertaining fights.
                  Lol, you are either of two things, or both:

1. American
                  2. A girl who loves making melodramatic statements

Britain produces more world champions per capita than just about anywhere. US level fighters can't hang with UK level fighters. Bring me your best heavyweights, and I'll find you a domestic level British HW to beat them. Anderson might be the best you have atm, and he's kinda Hughie Fury level. Hearn has been a promoter for a very long time, and no disaster has befallen his fighters. Get a passport and go see some places, there is a whole world out there that is not Murica.

Comment

The whole British level thing is silly. Ryder was a top rated Super Middleweight, he lost to a younger fighter, that's just how the sport works.
                    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X