Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Catterall: Josh Taylor Rematch Will Happen By Any Means Necessary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read this as "we'll get the rematch if that involves dragging Josh into a dark alley and rematching him there". Because Taylor clearly wants no part of it, and nobody really cares. The way Eddie Hearn squandered any hype for Jack by failing to get him in the ring and letting Josh play them really says everything about him as a promoter. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake Paul could do a better job promoting Jack than Hearn. Same with Bivol. How did he not capitalize on that momentum after Canelo and Zurdo?

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
      I read this as "we'll get the rematch if that involves dragging Josh into a dark alley and rematching him there". Because Taylor clearly wants no part of it, and nobody really cares. The way Eddie Hearn squandered any hype for Jack by failing to get him in the ring and letting Josh play them really says everything about him as a promoter. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake Paul could do a better job promoting Jack than Hearn. Same with Bivol. How did he not capitalize on that momentum after Canelo and Zurdo?
      Good points - well said.

Comment

Catterall will fight a bum if it doesn't

Comment

Working...
        X