Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanionis?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes had a rough bit of luck. Hopefully we see him in at least 2 fights this year . His jab is a thing of beauty

Comment

Booty ennis seems to be quiet whenever he's brought up. Too busy on Twitter ranting about a fight he clearly doesn't want

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

My thinking is they’re fight would be fireworks and would slowly put them on the map of sorts
        Would certainly get them some attention
        With hardcore fans. If it happened next it wouldn't even be on the avg casual fans radar tho. It probably would be a good fight tho. Neither is in many boring fights.

Bozy and son keep turning down fighters saying they ain’t on Boots level is hurting them and inactivity can be a biatch
        They ain’t on my level is what they keep repeating
        I like Boots but he’s gotta be out there and yea both fighters are horrible when it comes to social media or even just releasing statements
        Most statements make me cringe
        Boots got a belt now. They can make a fight with anyone ranked thats down.

Idc about the talks bts about who's doing what. I think Team Boots, like any top 3ish guy, would fight anyone in the division they are in as long as the money, time table, their health & contract details make sense. And I think most of the time we have zero knowledge about those things that lead to a fight making sense or not making sense.

And sometimes mfers make bad moves. Boxing is a competitive in the ring, but its competitive & a gamble out of the ring too. I don't think the avg fan has a clue about most of that type of sh^t but will casually call men chasing their goals in a brutal sport p#ssies or scared from behind the safety of their keyboard. Sh^ts goofy to me.

Comment

I heard Subriel Matias was offered Stanionis. This fight doesn't make any sense to me, but then again who saw Thurman moving up to 154 to fight Tszyu or Isaac Cruz moving up to 140 coming.

Comment

Originally posted by PryorHawk View Post

not even an apology from those that cancelled the fights
            Better chance of seeing God than getting an apology in boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Stanionis vs Vergil left us with blue balls after 5 cancellations and now after teasing us with him against thurman they instead make thurman vs tszyu .

Is this guy gonna get a fight soon? hes wasting prime years sitting idle.

Boots vs Stanionis please????
              Is he a PBC fighter? I remember him saying he'd fight Ennis but he needed a tune-up which is fair. I haven't seen much of him but I don't trust some of the stuff PBC does which is a lot like Arum in the past. I could see them trying to feed him to Ennis with a short camp and no tune-up to raise Ennis's profile.

Comment

Working...
              X