No announcement yet.

Stanionis?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
    Made a thread about him here. His problems began in December 2021 when he agreed to step aside for Spence - Ugas.
    Damn I half ass forgot about that. His career wwnt way off the tracks from a guaranteed fight vs Errol. Wonder how much he got to step aside.
    El_Mero El_Mero dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

Maybe nobody wants that smoke...
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Damn I half ass forgot about that. His career wwnt way off the tracks from a guaranteed fight vs Errol. Wonder how much he got to step aside.
        Three years lmao

Comment

He has no opponent, Boots can`t get Crawford, so, Boots should fight Stanionis.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Nah he ain’t at my level Boots says about anyone who wants to fight him
            But then is cowardly calling out Bud but only when he has a fight
            Or tweeting send the papers
            Pretty honest right ?
            But refused the fight twice then removed himself from the mando
            Yeah I know , it’s all strategy

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Stanionis was on someones pod a mo or 2 ago saying he'll fight ANYONE next EXCEPT Boots lol. He said he needs a warmup before he'd do that fight.

But yea thats one of the biggest 147 fights to make now. As always I don't expect to see it til Stanionis touches a belt tho so it can be a bigger unification fight.
              tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Stanionis was on someones pod a mo or 2 ago saying he'll fight ANYONE next EXCEPT Boots lol. He said he needs a warmup before he'd do that fight.

But yea thats one of the biggest 147 fights to make now. As always I don't expect to see it til Stanionis touches a belt tho so it can be a bigger unification fight.
                He ain’t wrong to want a tune up before facing Boots
                I like Boots and Fremont of his new Gdańsk are the Spence fans cause they need redemption for that beating he took from Bud
                Him fighting Stanionis would make him more noticeable to the casual and enforce a reason for Bud to fight him
                This no he ain’t my level chit is working against him

Comment

He had very looong periods of availability and the Boots camp showed no effort to get him. And now the man needs a tuneup and justifiably so.

He's only on his 16th fight and he's already asked to step up while Boots in his 33rd is still looking for weak links and at the same time pretending he wants TC.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He ain’t wrong to want a tune up before facing Boots
                    I like Boots and Fremont of his new Gdańsk are the Spence fans cause they need redemption for that beating he took from Bud
                    Him fighting Stanionis would make him more noticeable to the casual and enforce a reason for Bud to fight him
                    This no he ain’t my level chit is working against him
                    No clue what you mean here.

And casuals don't know who tf Boots or Stanionis are so I don't think it does THAT much for either with casuals unless its built up as a unification later this year or next. Unless either guy gets a name guy they are yrs away from having a serious casual fan interest in them. Ppl know who they know & don't know new guys til they beat a guy they know or after yrs of hype & growing of their image & brand.

Both suck at social media too so neither is likely to be huge whoever wins between them long term. If I was either guys manager I'd hire social media ppl to get their name out there daily with tweets & videos. Its a different game these days. You can suck at boxing & get a fanbase these days so it sucks two mfers with legit skills are still so unknown.

Comment

No clue what you mean here.

And casuals don't know who tf Boots or Stanionis are so I don't think it does THAT much for either with casuals unless its built up as a unification later this year or next. Unless either guy gets a name guy they are yrs away from having a serious casual fan interest in them. Ppl know who they know & don't know new guys til they beat a guy they know or after yrs of hype & growing of their image & brand.

Both suck at social media too so neither is likely to be huge whoever wins between them long term. If I was either guys manager I'd hire social media ppl to get their name out there daily with tweets & videos. a different game these days. You can suck at boxing & get a fanbase these days so it sucks two mfers with legit skills are still so unknown.
                      My thinking is they’re fight would be fireworks and would slowly put them on the map of sorts
                      Would certainly get them some attention
                      Bozy and son keep turning down fighters saying they ain’t on Boots level is hurting them and inactivity can be a biatch
                      They ain’t on my level is what they keep repeating
                      I like Boots but he’s gotta be out there and yea both fighters are horrible when it comes to social media or even just releasing statements
                      Most statements make me cringe

Comment

Working...
                      X