Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Says Deal Wasn't Close For Romero-Garcia; Wants Romero-Cruz Winner For Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Ryan Garcia has disclosed that his mega-fight against Gervonta Davis on April 22 amassed over $100 million in revenue. Garcia's manager, Oscar De La Hoya, announced that an impressive $30 million of that revenue was Garcia's purse.​

You tell me
    The fight, which took place last Saturday in Las Vegas generated about 1.2 millionpay-per-view buys in the U.S., sources told Fight Freaks Unite. That's the most buys for a sanctioned bout since Canelo Alvarez-Gennadiy Golovin I in 2017 generated 1.3 million.Apr 26, 2023​

Comment

Brother that ppv didn’t sell itself even then half are bots
      1 million watches and he’s in the money
      Thats how he got rich was through social media
      And don’t tell me it was Tank the culprit why the ppv sold
      Bro put princess on PPV rn against anyone it’s a flop. I agree he at one point had all the momentum and could’ve really became a mainstream player. But no one cares about garcia anymore. He’ll never be as good as tank and Haney and teo he’s a 2nd tier fighter that acts like he’s a Floyd mayweather level cash cow. It’s not based in reality. No one is paying for Ryan’s fights. His followers are children to young to pay for ppvs lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Bro put princess on PPV rn against anyone it’s a flop. I agree he at one point had all the momentum and could’ve really became a mainstream player. But no one cares about garcia anymore. He’ll never be as good as tank and Haney and teo he’s a 2nd tier fighter that acts like he’s a Floyd mayweather level cash cow. It’s not based in reality. No one is paying for Ryan’s fights. His followers are children to young to pay for ppvs lol
        Seems like you know it all
        I still feel like your totally wrong
        Not sure if you saw what I posted earlier
        Not sure he drops to the point your saying and I still believe anyone who fights him is in the money
        Tank is happy as fugh cause he never gonna make that kind of money again
        Hit me up I’ll take your money plus I know where to find you

Comment

Seems like you know it all
          I still feel like your totally wrong
          Not sure if you saw what I posted earlier
          Not sure he drops to the point your saying and I still believe anyone who fights him is in the money
          Tank is happy as fugh cause he never gonna make that kind of money again
          Hit me up I’ll take your money plus I know where to find you
          He’s a YouTube fighter bro lol. Put him in PPV see what happens if it’s not against a big name. No one watched his fight with Duarte and that was free lol. No one wants to waste their time or money to watch him quit again.

Comment

[QUOTE=LAchargers373;n32150589]

He’s a YouTube fighter bro lol. Put him in PPV see what happens if it’s not against a big name. No one watched his fight with Duarte and that was free lol. No one wants to waste their time or money to watch him quit again.[/

The guy is worth 20 fughin million $$$$$
            Whats your worth ?
            If he fought Rolly , he’d make a good 20 to 30 million
            Just the trash talk would sell You
            Or you wouldn’t watch right ?
            Hit me up when they fight
            We can bet on it

Comment

Coke boy has no effing idea what he wants

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Tanks career and resume are blah. But there’s still a public appeal to watching him fight as he’s unbeaten and still a ko artist.
                there is obviously still public appeal for Ryan too. everyone i know understands Ryan is basically an Instagram model who dabbles in boxing. and those fans of his will be tuning in everytime he fights.

Comment

Working...
                X