Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Says Deal Wasn't Close For Romero-Garcia; Wants Romero-Cruz Winner For Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Says Deal Wasn't Close For Romero-Garcia; Wants Romero-Cruz Winner For Garcia

By Keith Idec - Oscar De La Hoya denied Thursday that his company was ever close to finalizing a deal for Ryan Garcia to challenge WBA super lightweight champion Rolly Romero in a DAZN Pay-Per-View main event April 20. Garcia expressed surprise and disappointment on social media Thursday because he believed De La Hoya's Golden Boy
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something smells real bad here
    Ryan says Haney , get’er done to Oscar
    Then he’s spotted with Floyd and the change of heart
    Then apparently according to Ryan , Floyd tweeted that the fight was done
    Later Rolly comes out saying he’s fighting Cruz
    Where there’s a smoke there’s fire
    Just don’t get Oscar on damage control now
    What damage ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      What damage ?
      Ryan and GBP got played lmao. Ryan still thinks he’s gonna get a tank rematch one day. It’s ridiculous, no one cares about princess ry anymore and Floyd is making double sure of it

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ryan and GBP got played lmao. Ryan still thinks he’s gonna get a tank rematch one day. It’s ridiculous, no one cares about princess ry anymore and Floyd is making double sure of it
        It don’t make no fughin sense cause like Tank , he needed Ryan to make the biggest pay he ever made or will make
        So you tell me who’s getting played cause money talks and bullchit walks. Don’t have to be Ryan fan to see he is the cash cow
        Who else is gonna make you that money?
        I’ll be waiting and I know it’s gonna be long cause there is no one else in that division that will put 10 million in your pocket
        By the way , Tank made upwards of 50 fughin million
        Tick tock

Comment

Let's see what other fights cryan avoids smfh. Ran his mouth for hankey and bumero, turned down ramirez. Who tf this crybaby diva gonna fight?

Comment

What damage ?
            Cryans dumbass even tweeted "if f[r]oid gets it done then it's done" after puppy cruz-bumero was announced while the diva bltch still saying his fight with bumero was in April smfh. Idk to save face or look less stupid but he's an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Cryans dumbass even tweeted "if f[r]oid gets it done then it's done" after puppy cruz-bumero was announced while the diva bltch still saying his fight with bumero was in April smfh. Idk to save face or look less stupid but he's an idiot
              Floyd got in his ear , whispers and Ryan believed it
              But they still need him to make $$$$$
              When the fugh has Tank made upwards of 50 million ?
              If Rolly had brains he’d say fugh you , I wanna make a cool 10 million minimum
              Don’t you agree ?

Comment

Ryan is new the AB - About Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ryan and GBP got played lmao.
                  It doesn't seem like GBP got played. Oscar handled the questioning for this well. He's saying Rollie's ppl ain't get back to him since the initial offer. Ryan was either bsing about the fight being near done to tease his fans or someone on his team that isn't Oscar was lying to him.

Ryan will sh^t talk with anyone even if hes taking L's so him not calling out who lied to him suggests to me it was him lying to fans or someone on his own team bsing him for some reason.

Comment

It don’t make no fughin sense cause like Tank , he needed Ryan to make the biggest pay he ever made or will make
                    So you tell me who’s getting played cause money talks and bullchit walks. Don’t have to be Ryan fan to see he is the cash cow
                    Who else is gonna make you that money?
                    I’ll be waiting and I know it’s gonna be long cause there is no one else in that division that will put 10 million in your pocket
                    By the way , Tank made upwards of 50 fughin million
                    Tick tock
                    Huh? Ryan garcia is not the cash now lmao. The tank fight was HUGE. That was due to both of them being very popular and the perception it was a competitive fight. If it was like a classic and a close fight Ryan might have come out okay draw power wise but no one cares about garcia anymore he’s a put bull Cruz level fighter with a smaller than jake Paul Twitter following it’s over for him as a boxing ppv star
                    sege64 sege64 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X