Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Believes Jaron Ennis Would Be A Handful For Terence Crawford: "He Got Everything"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Believes Jaron Ennis Would Be A Handful For Terence Crawford: "He Got Everything"

Fans, media members, prognosticators, current champions, and even Hall of Famers - they've all seen enough. Jaron "Boots" Ennis is the real deal. He hasn't faced the elite-level competition that many are hoping for but those who stepped up to the plate and jumped into the ring with him were flat-out destroyed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree, but the fight makes zero sense for Bud at this stage of his career so I think there is a near 0% chance we'll see it.
    El_Mero El_Mero MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Roy is just trying to sell a fight that Crawford doesn’t want.

Comment

He would and Bud and his fans know it, that is why they keep going on about blk prime and justifying him ducking Boots to sit his career out waiting for another weak link he can collect belts from and proclaim to be some ATG.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I disagree with one area in what Roy said about his chin, keep doing what you are doing and don't give anyone a chance to test it! Hell by the time Roy's was tested he was great already and then we understood he did it do to skills and not getting hit because he dammm sure couldn't take it!

Comment

Even that isn't true - Boots chin has been tested plenty.
            Lipinets a good puncher landed a few big shots he ate like they was nothing. Literally caught Boots clean in between throwing his own shot.
            Villa, a huge puncher landed his fair share & again, nothing. Abreu another big puncher landed a few also.

He has certainly been caught and the scary part is he has made these big punchers look like Paulie.

I think people feel his chins not been tested because of how well he takes a shot actually.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

When all is said and done bud needs good fighters in his resume. When buds retired looking at who he best he needs fighters who will be called great. Its worth while..Ennis is likely to have a good career even if Ennis loses to bud. So it will be a grower. Bit like Floyd's win over nelo, but Nell was a bit drained, so floyd probably not getting as much credit as bud would for beating Ennis, if Ennis goes onto become superstar.

Comment

Boots is a bigger and younger bud.. basically

Comment

That's why Crawford wants no part of him.....
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Roy you were a great fighter
                    I think we all agree on that but as a trainer or a a a promoter , you really didn’t or neither will you break bank
                    The only people who are willing to argue that Boots beats Bud are the Spence fans who still have a hard time believing what happened in their fight

Comment

Working...
                    X