Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer on Loss To Jonas: I Want to Show Some Grace in The Hope That She Will Give That [Rematch] To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Pure bullchit if you ask me
    Just says a lot
    Yeah, rematch clauses are a stain. Just cowardly, like they need their safety blanket to make the opponent have to beat them twice. And then they don't rematch when it's really merited.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Yeah, rematch clauses are a stain. Just cowardly, like they need their safety blanket to make the opponent have to beat them twice. And then they don't rematch when it's really merited.
      And then they don't rematch when it's really merited.

Fughin right
      But Slow Eddie tryin to convince us that AJ has gotten his balls back
      AJ always has this clause in his contracts
      Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post
        I fell in love with boxing knowing that a fighter could overcome great troubles no matter where they’re from in life, they’re talent could help them fight they’re way to a brighter future. Fight to feed families put a roof over their heads etc.

Nothing disheartens me more than seeing fighters win a fight but be told they’re a loser. The only sport in the world a winner isn’t always rewarded as the winner. Take a moment to consider that, it’s absurd. I understand about objective judging etc, but at the end of the day, a judge should be educated enough to understand what they’re seeing regardless of preference. Scoring criteria should be pretty simple to follow.

it’s a sad shame that this great sport is consistently marred with questionable results.

imagine watching the super bowl, champions league final or World Cup final, watch one team score 3 goals to nothing yet be told they lost. It’s preposterous.
        Seen this happen too many times not to realise that judges are corrupt. Once again, Jonas is a big draw for Boxxer, a loss would affect that, judges therefore support the promoter's fighter, so that they get plenty of future gigs and ... benefits.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Jonas has moaned for the last few years about Harper not giving her a rematch. Will look really bad on her if she does the same to Mayer.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post
            I fell in love with boxing knowing that a fighter could overcome great troubles no matter where they’re from in life, they’re talent could help them fight they’re way to a brighter future. Fight to feed families put a roof over their heads etc.

Nothing disheartens me more than seeing fighters win a fight but be told they’re a loser. The only sport in the world a winner isn’t always rewarded as the winner. Take a moment to consider that, it’s absurd. I understand about objective judging etc, but at the end of the day, a judge should be educated enough to understand what they’re seeing regardless of preference. Scoring criteria should be pretty simple to follow.

it’s a sad shame that this great sport is consistently marred with questionable results.

imagine watching the super bowl, champions league final or World Cup final, watch one team score 3 goals to nothing yet be told they lost. It’s preposterous.
            I always say boxing's the only sport that literally robs it's participants.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

I always say boxing's the only sport that literally robs its fparticipants.
              And fans for what it’s worth
              The D3vil The D3vil pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Aylett View Post

Jonas has moaned for the last few years about Harper not giving her a rematch. Will look really bad on her if she does the same to Mayer.
                She won’t rematch Mayer
                She said it herself , she’s got one foot in one foot out

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

She won’t rematch Mayer
                  She said it herself , she’s got one foot in one foot out
                  Then she does the hokey pokey and she shakes it all about......sorry , couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Then she does the hokey pokey and she shakes it all about......sorry , couldn't resist.
                    You got me laughing
                    Really wasn’t expecting that
                    Good one

Comment

Working...
                    X