Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Will Put Mental, Physical Pressure On Parker, But Better Than Joe Joyce Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Joyce threw over 800 punches in 11 rounds vs Parker. Zhang threw less than 400 in 12 rounds vs Hrgovic. Zhang might bomb Parker out early but he's not putting on the constant, stamina-killing kind of pressure as Joyce.
    Good points, but? Joyce sometimes has to throw that many punches 'In order to make his offense effective'.

Zhang is much more efficient with his punches,and when he throws 'I would say he is a more accurate, fighter than Joyce'.

Zhang also punches with more power than Joyce 'Is a better boxer skill for skill, in the professional ranks'.

Note: Zhang does not need to fight like Joyce in this fight 'This fight is a completely different challenge for Parker'.

Different from Wilder and Joyce. When you think about it? Zhang has attributes of both Wilder and Joyce.

Zhang has comparable power to Wilder, comparable levels of durability and physical strength to Joyce.

Combine those attributes with his greater boxing skills 'This is a really difficult fight for Parker'.

Most people who analysed the Parker vs Wilder fight, knew soon as it was announced 'The type of fight Parker needed to fight to win. And a few people knew that Parker, had the ability in order to win'.

It is not clear what type of game plan Parker, has to use in order to beat Zhang 'Parker in the past, was not exactly pressuring Anthony Joshua in their fight'.

That was the last time Parker, fought a good boxer skill for skill who had top level punching power 'Parker did not really want to pressure Joshua, and as a result he was out boxed quite easily by Joshua'.

Parker vs Zhang, ether has to attempt to out box Zhang or in periods of the fight? Go ballistic and try and hurt him real bad.

This is a very difficult fight for Parker 'You are right, Parker really did not have to take this fight'.

Parker could of just sat back, took a few ticking over fights 'And then had a rematch with Joyce, which would be a great event' etc.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-23-2024, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Not to diminish Zhangs demolition of Joyce, but any half decent southpaw would have given Big Jugs fits.
      I disagree. ZZ is really good, dangerous and full of confidence.
      He is a problem for all HW division.
      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Good points, but? Joyce sometimes has to throw that many punches 'In order to make his offense effective'.

Zhang is much more efficient with his punches,and when he throws 'I would say he is a more accurate, fighter than Joyce'.

Zhang also punches with more power than Joyce 'Is a better boxer skill for skill, and in the professional ranks'.

Note: Zhang does not need to fight like Joyce in this fight 'This fight is a completely different challenge for Parker'.

Different from Wilder and Joyce. When you think about it? Zhang has attributes of both Wilder and Joyce.

Zhang has comparable power to Wilder, and comparable levels of durability and physical strength to Joyce/

Combine those attributes with his greater boxing skills 'This is a really difficult fight for Parker'.

Most people who analysed the Parker vs Wilder fight, knew soon as it was announced 'The type of fight Parker needed to fight to win. And a few people knew that Parker, had the ability in order to win'.

It is not clear what type of game plan Parker, has to use in order to beat Zhang 'Parker in the past, was not exactly pressuring Anthony Joshua in their fight'.

That was the last time Parker, fought a good boxer skill for skill who had top level punching power 'Parker did not really want to pressure Joshua, and as a result he was out boxed quite easily by Joshua'.

Parker vs Zhang, ether has to attempt to out box Zhang or in periods of the fight? Go ballistic and try and hurt him real bad.

This is a very difficult fight for Parker 'You are right, Parker really did not have to take this fight'.

Parker could of just sat back, took a few ticking over fights 'And then had a rematch with Joyce, which would be a great event' etc.
        This is something that I can agree with. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Zhang also punches with more power than Joyce 'Is a better boxer skill for skill, in the professional ranks'.

Zhang has comparable power to Wilder, comparable levels of durability and physical strength to Joyce.

What a load of horseshít!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

He can maybee outbox him, but I do not see power im JP to KO ZZ. ZZ is capable to take hard punches, more likely is that ZZ will KO JP.

Regardless of what I think, I'm sure it will be a top fight. May the one who is better win.
            Truly.
            Parker needs to keep focus

Comment

the thing about a wilder KO punch is that it has a big wind-up. JP avoided that, great job!

but ZZ's straight is thrown with 0 tell and travels half the distance from the southpaw stance.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

I disagree. ZZ is really good, dangerous and full of confidence.
                He is a problem for all HW division.
                He is a problem in the first 6-7 rounds.

After that he gasses out and fights for survival. If Parker survives first half, he wins.

Comment

Working...
                X