Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heaney-Pauls, Davies-Robles, McCann-Strand, Joyce-Ali, Parker-Zeuge on March 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heaney-Pauls, Davies-Robles, McCann-Strand, Joyce-Ali, Parker-Zeuge on March 16

British middleweight champion Nathan Heaney (18-0, 6 KOs), fresh from his stunning victory over Denzel Bentley to claim the title in November, will make his first defense of his Lonsdale belt, against the English champion Brad Pauls (18-1, 10).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice card. Big fight incentives for most of these fighters
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Looks like Dacres vs Adeleye is off unfortunately.

Comment

Looking at those KO ratios, I'm guessing there's going to be lots of decision wins.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Looks like Dacres vs Adeleye is off unfortunately.
          He's probably home licking his wounds after talking all that trash before the Wardley fight, cutting his nose in Wardley's pre-fight interview and getting embarrassed and KTFO in the ring. He got what was coming to him. The guy acted like he was some kind of world beater and Wardley wasn't at his level only to find he wasn't at Wardley's level. The guy is a total clown. I'm glad Wardley taught him a lesson.

Comment

Why do I think Parker vs Zeuge isn't happening. Zeuge will pull out with some injury, and Parker will fight some stiff as a "late replacement".

Comment

I had to look the majority of these fighters up, but it does seem like a fun night of boxing. Joyce in a get well fight will get headlines, but there are some interesting matches among boxers who need to keep winning.

Comment

The BBBofC have nominated Moses Ituma to challenge Dacres which to me works better then Adelaye.
                Regarding the rest of this card it's a typicle Frank Warren effort loaded with worthless Alphabet title's. What the hell's the WBO Euro bauble about? Either you're the European champion or you're not. As for Liam Davies, he's the British & European champion & should be contesting with Commonwealth titlist Dennis McCann not pretending to be a World champion with this 5th rate IBO trinket!!....

Comment

Working...
                X