Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Criticizes Joshua vs. Ngannou, Says Neither Fighter Deserves to Face Fury-Usyk Undisputed Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Criticizes Joshua vs. Ngannou, Says Neither Fighter Deserves to Face Fury-Usyk Undisputed Winner

Heavyweight great Lennox Lewis isn't too happy with Anthony Joshua's upcoming shindig with Francis Ngannou. It was formally announced earlier this week that London's Joshua will be taking on the former UFC champion and boxing novice in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on March 8.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hates that AJ didnt fight Wilder for undisputed while both in their primes....yet held off on Mike Tyson until.Tyson was just a shell of himself.
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Lennox
      If that's the fights you would rather see thats cool
      You're entitled to your opinion & I'm sure there's a bunch of other fans in these comments that will agree with you
      But
      Please don't base it on anything that Tyson Fury said previously about giving up the Belts after he wins...Heh
      (Fury changes his mind daily)
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

I don't really know what to say about Lennox Lewis at this point. He is always on AJ's case. He is blaming AJ for the fight not happening between AJ & Wilder but fail to acknowledge that Wilder turned down legit money from DAZN and instead lied he had $50 million to give AJ with no proof of funds.

When Fury fought Wallin and Ngannou,I heard no complaining from him. When Fury messed up the fight between #AJFury, I heard no noise from Lennox but now he thinks he a determine factor in how fights should be arranged. Lennox should go relax.

Lennox Lewis is only mad AJ turned him down to be his manager and the fact AJ called him a clown peppered him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare7 View Post
          I don't really know what to say about Lennox Lewis at this point. He is always on AJ's case. He is blaming AJ for the fight not happening between AJ & Wilder but fail to acknowledge that Wilder turned down legit money from DAZN and instead lied he had $50 million to give AJ with no proof of funds.

When Fury fought Wallin and Ngannou,I heard no complaining from him. When Fury messed up the fight between #AJFury, I heard no noise from Lennox but now he thinks he a determine factor in how fights should be arranged. Lennox should go relax.

Lennox Lewis is only mad AJ turned him down to be his manager and the fact AJ called him a clown peppered him a lot.
          So all the big fights between AJ and someone failed, but not because of AJ. Yeah...

To the topic: Lennox probably criticizes AJ because there is too much noise around him, but not enough action - when you say big words, you do big things. Lennox himself showed some older posts on X where he expressed good feelings about AJ. But he has his reasons to like or dislike someone and it is not mandatory to fall into the "hate Fury, like AJ, praise Usyk" trend which became the lowest point of the fans' bottom.

Lennox is right that the winner of AJ-Francis does not deserve the shot for the winner of Fury-Usyk.

This exchange with Hearn shows once again what a piece of crap Eddie is.
          Last edited by N/A; 01-18-2024, 03:48 AM.

Comment

from the UK perspective Joshua and Fury must fight or they will be vilified for the rest of their lives

Comment

I agree with Lewis.

Nngannou doesn't deserve a shot at undisputed.

I choose to ignore everything Lewis says about the other guy.
              tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

So all the big fights between AJ and someone failed, but not because of AJ. Yeah...

To the topic: Lennox probably criticizes AJ because there is too much noise around him, but not enough action - when you say big words, you do big things. Lennox himself showed some older posts on X where he expressed good feelings about AJ. But he has his reasons to like or dislike someone and it is not mandatory to fall into the "hate Fury, like AJ, praise Usyk" trend which became the lowest point of the fans' bottom.

Lennox is right that the winner of AJ-Francis does not deserve the shot for the winner of Fury-Usyk.

This exchange with Hearn shows once again what a piece of crap Eddie is.
                So how many big fights between AJ and someone failed? It's only Wilder and Fury and we know the reasons why except you want to be bias. According to fighters that have fought AJ, AJ is easier to make a fight with plus he is the cash cow. AJ consciously won IBF, WBA and WBO belts but will run away from fighting the WBC champion? That doesn't make sense.

To Lennox Lewis, it's true he has his right to like and dislike someone and give opinion about them but when it becomes a norm and pattern then you can't help but to reason there are deep reasons for that.

Regarding who will fight the winner of Usyk vs Fury, the Saudis decide that now coz they are the ones with the money. The power has been shifted from the boxing organization bodies, promoters & Networks to the Saudis hands because the others are about BS but the Saudis are not playing around. They want their fantasy fights to become reality plus they have the money to pay.

Also we know the Britains want to see AJ vs Fury coz it's a big match and if Fury wins then the Saudi will use the undisputed title as clause to make AJ vs Fury. Plus we know Fury is all about the money and AJ is the money way. So if you want to get well paid AJ is the fight to make with to get that big payday.
                Last edited by Dare7; 01-18-2024, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

AJ fought most of them three belts has fought Klitschko, Usyk, Parker and Povetkin ,, all fighters on Wilder's avoid list with AJ.

Fury is just unreliable to get a fight with always has been he wakes up every day and changes his mind ... it's just his thing he's always been a little unstable ..

Comment

Francis should have beaten fury, so he is worthy if he beats AJ. AJ needs to rebuild and establish himself again as we know he doesn't stand a chance against usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X