Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Looking Like Ryan Garcia-Jose Ramirez Is Getting Close & Happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Looking Like Ryan Garcia-Jose Ramirez Is Getting Close & Happening

Oscar De La Hoya apparently is trying to make a different high-profile fight for Ryan Garcia next. De La Hoya announced on social media Wednesday that his company, Golden Boy Promotions, is close to finalizing a deal for Garcia to fight former WBC/WBO 140-pound champion Jose Ramirez next. Ramirez recently signed a multi-fight contract with Golden Boy after parting ways with longtime promoter Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, an actual opponent for Garcia instead of a bum like Romero. Should be a good scrap if it happens have Ramirez winning it but being robbed in the cards
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I highly doubt Oscar would really want to expose Ryan to a seasoned fighter like Ramirez instead of taking on a more 'accessible ' opp such as Rolly... Oh wait cRyan contract about to end soon and it doesnt look like he'll renew with GBP hanging out with Floyd now lol. Maybe fishnets does want garcia to get whooped.

Comment

Must be a dazn thing where the promoters love using Twitter to show negotiations. Just make the fight Oscar.

I can't see cryan taking this fight. He's a headcase but he learned from his butt buddy canela about picking easy fights. Probably oscar cant/doesn't wanna pay Barroso the step aside fee for bummy-cryan?

Comment

Good for Oscar. I would guess he's now trying to throw this problematic guy Garcia under the bus. Not an easy fight for anyone in the division. You can say he ducked Prograis, blah, blah.. who cares? He's here now and expected to give Ryin the fight of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
            Good for Oscar. I would guess he's now trying to throw this problematic guy Garcia under the bus. Not an easy fight for anyone in the division. You can say he ducked Prograis, blah, blah.. who cares? He's here now and expected to give Ryin the fight of his life.
            Yeah - I think Oscar and Bernard have had just about enough of Ryan…Virgil and Ramirez are ready for title runs, and seem to have little personal drama. Mungia might beat Ryder as well. They have Ryan locked down for awhile yet, so they’ll gladly share in his riches, but I don’t think he’s their Golden Boy anymore

Comment

DLH knows Ryan is on his way out from gbp. They will do everything in their power to put him thru the gauntlet and do very little to expand his star power. If he gets passed Ramirez, expect Barboza next.

Comment

Ryan already stated himself that Pitbull priced himself out..

Rollies wants a mega payday so he can retire, he better tell Floyd to cut the check LOL The PBC money has dried up badly.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                  DLH knows Ryan is on his way out from gbp. They will do everything in their power to put him thru the gauntlet and do very little to expand his star power. If he gets passed Ramirez, expect Barboza next.
                  Very little to expand his star power?? LOL WTF DO YOU BOZOS BE ON.. Oscar has created star after star, and will continue to do so, he doesn’t need to damage his own pockets by sabotaging Ryan’s career SMH.. Ryan is losing Mexicans fans by attacking Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                    I highly doubt Oscar would really want to expose Ryan to a seasoned fighter like Ramirez instead of taking on a more 'accessible ' opp such as Rolly... Oh wait cRyan contract about to end soon and it doesnt look like he'll renew with GBP hanging out with Floyd now lol. Maybe fishnets does want garcia to get whooped.
                    Ryan contract has years left SMH GET REAL

Comment

Working...
                    X