This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

What if you post the whole enchilada without any formatting?
    Yeah that's basically what worked in the end. Stripped out links first, then stripped out the larger font sizes then finally stripped out the text centering for the upper section and that cracked it. Went back and tried the larger fonts and it wouldn't work again.

Haven't tried reintroducing the fighter links yet, cos in theory they could work and it was only the text formating causing the issue but I'll save that for another day - had enough of messing with this for one day.

Comment

Refreshing helped me when posting videos, got 403 a few times.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Just a heads up for all Pick Em players - no pick em for this weekend 22nd - 24th March but we will be back with an Easter Mega Pick em next weekend, likely 6 fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          Just a heads up for all Pick Em players - no pick em for this weekend 22nd - 24th March but we will be back with an Easter Mega Pick em next weekend, likely 6 fights!
          What happened? Dalton Smith vs Jose Zepeda was a 4 star BoxRec fight.

With Sandy Ryan vs Terri Harper on the undercard being somewhat of an intriguing contest too.

Comment

hahaha looks very scary!

Comment

This week will be loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                This week will be loaded
                My Friday and Saturday is jam-packed!

Friday sees the welcome return of Richard Torrez (this kid is keeping busy) on ESPN and then Saturday is title fight galore across two platforms.

Speaking of Torrez, he's fighting Zhang/McKean leftovers in Donald Haynseworth. Not super familiar with him; will this be another KO for the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

My Friday and Saturday is jam-packed!

Friday sees the welcome return of Richard Torrez (this kid is keeping busy) on ESPN and then Saturday is title fight galore across two platforms.

Speaking of Torrez, he's fighting Zhang/McKean leftovers in Donald Haynseworth. Not super familiar with him; will this be another KO for the kid?
                  Torrez is a project for Top Rank. They know how to match him.

Comment

Working...
                  X