Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder Looking For Fair Shake in Munguia Fight: 'I Don't Want To Depend On KO, It'll Cloud My Judgement'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder Looking For Fair Shake in Munguia Fight: 'I Don't Want To Depend On KO, It'll Cloud My Judgement'

John Ryder wants to make sure he's not fighting Jaime Munguia and the three judges come Jan. 27. The British boxer Ryder (32-6, 18 KOs) and the Mexican fighter Munguia (42-0, 33 KOs) will square off for a scrap at the Footprint Center in Phoenix on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brits that benefit from shady UK judging always have the damn nerve to complain about American judging LOLLL shut up you bum

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      Brits that benefit from shady UK judging always have the damn nerve to complain about American judging LOLLL shut up you bum
      Jog my memory.. What nationality is Adelaide Byrd again??? And CJ Ross??
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Some Brits may have had the benefit of biased judging, therefore Ryder should just smile and accept an unfair loss because it makes things even?

weird logic you got there

Comment

Why don't you list all these supposed robberies? You won't because you can't find any.

The US is the capital for corruption in sport. You bum. The amount of robberies i could name is grotesque. They come thick and fast.

Comment

Working...
          X