No announcement yet.

Ngannou vs Joshua is difficult to predict though Joshua will surely win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Yeah when the brain shakes inside the skull to a certain point it shuts down

No you are confusing damage with unconciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Ngannou is one of the biggest outliers in boxing I've seen as a guy with no serious roots in boxing except his desire to box from his youth. He's clearly got skills. If he'd have went into boxing at a more appropriate age I think he'd have touched a belt or maybe even massively changed HW boxing history with his reign.

I really don't feel comfortable saying he beats AJ or AJ beats him. I think the guy we saw fight Fury now with a lil more exp & pro ring confidence beats AJ, but I also think Davison in the corner will be very helpful at developing a plan to beat a better than Fury saw version of Ngannou.

Ultimately I think I lean more Ngannou's way cuz idk that AJ doesn't mentally lose it after getting hit niiiiiice by Ngannou & I fully expect AJ to get to feel Ngannou's power. And HW is the division where power most often negates talent.

Let's not forget that Joshua has lost several times and is just in the sport for the money according to himself. He's not going to fight for it like his life depends on it

Ngannou is a lot tougher than him. But still, Joshua is an elite "boxer puncher" .unlike the finesse boxer Fury last time around.

Comment

A definite opinion on AJ v Ngannou. AJ wins by KO. If he can't beat this guy decisively he should retire. Ngannou looks overrated to me on the basis of one fight against
        an extremely poor and off-form Fury. Top heavyweights should beat this guy.

Comment

Working...
        X