Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Taunts Bivol: Last Five Years [He's Been Telling] Everyone He Gonna Fight [Me Next]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Taunts Bivol: Last Five Years [He's Been Telling] Everyone He Gonna Fight [Me Next]

Artur Beterbiev has evidently grown very weary over Dmitry Bivol's constant proclamations about fighting each other. The Russian light heavyweight champions could finally be nearing an agreement to put their respective titles on the line for the undisputed 175-pound championship later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty click bait title.

Comment

everybody knows it was Bob Arum standing in the way of the fight.

Comment

And your promoter Bob Arum has been very vocal about refusing to make the fight, and you never told him to shove it and make the fight. You also left DAZN the day that Bivol arrived as I recall. So what, Artur?

Comment

Ok, Canadian, time to fight, not talk. Sign.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Has a better beard than bivol but not a better boxer. Skills win this matchup not power. Bivol has to look out for those back of the head shots I've noticed beterbiev doing that more lately to mess up his opponents legs or footwork/knock them down.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv CineScape CineScape like this.

Comment

Nothing interested to watch. Bivol will be knocked out before the 8th. He is not a hard puncher guy so he needs to bring the pillow that night...
              Last edited by elegua; 01-16-2024, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elegua View Post
                Nothing interested to watch. Bivol will be knocked out before the 8th. He is not a hard puncher guy so he needs to bring the pillow that night...
                It is more than an interesting fight, and it is also a 4 title unification. Easy to see either Bivol outboxing Beterbiev to a decision or Beterbiev overtaking Bivol and stopping him. This fight would fill seats and earn a lot of money for those involved if it happens.

Comment

Bivol has signed the actual contract to fight Beterbiev next.

Beterbiev hasn't signed and still talking blaming Bivol. I don't get it.

wasn't it Beterbiev that ran away from DAZN when Bivol joined and made it impossible to fight him under PBC and Arum.
                  Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    Has a better beard than bivol but not a better boxer. Skills win this matchup not power. Bivol has to look out for those back of the head shots I've noticed beterbiev doing that more lately to mess up his opponents legs or footwork/knock them down.

that's why Usyk has lost every fight

Comment

Working...
                    X