Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the fighters who avoided or who is avoiding Jaron "Boots" Ennis...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is avoiding Ennis. Even senior citizen Robert Guerro wants to smell a scent of that Ennis smoke.

Robert Guerrero Would Embrace Opportunity To Face Jaron Ennis: Bring Him On Down!
    https://www.boxingscene.com/robert-g...-180140​
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Terrance Crawford obviously.

Comment

This guy is telling it like it is...and he's got proof.

PROOF!!! JARON ENNIS DUCKING FIGHTERS LIKE CONNOR BENN, SANTILLAN, COBBS, STANIONIS and MORE...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
          This guy is telling it like it is...and he's got proof.

PROOF!!! JARON ENNIS DUCKING FIGHTERS LIKE CONNOR BENN, SANTILLAN, COBBS, STANIONIS and MORE...

Where all the Bud haters and the same ones who say he sucking ?
          I saw something else similar to this and still no one came out to say the opposite
          I tell you , these are all Spence fans who turned to Boots for redemption starting with that idiot Leicesterage
          been seen since these things have been popping up everywhere
          Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Str8.2.Da.Point View Post

The question is "what names have avoided Boots".......how is the "obvious answer" Terence Crawford when he never avoided that boy..... Mfers get on here and say the silliest things without checking the logic.

Crawford and his camp along with the WBO contacted Boots camp about the fight and it was turned down. Bozy Ennis said the reason was their "loyalty" to Showtime. Ummm ok, being that Crawford wasn't contractually bound to any platform, why didn't you negotiate....Ironically, Crawford's fight vs Spence was on Showtime. Boots camp was contacted A SECOND TIME by BLK Prime in attempt to get a second fight with Crawford on their platform. Bozy confirmed that both conversations happened.

So again, how is it that Terence Crawford is the "obvious answer".....Make it make sense.

Crawford is a 2x Undisputed, 3x Lineal, 9x World Champion. Him looking for a big fight is what he DESERVES. Why do y'all try to make it seem like his hard work and accomplishments is minor, but then turn around and praise some fighter(s) who are TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT HE HAS......He's one of the most decorated active fighters in the sport.

Of course, Crawford isn't looking for a Boots fight at this moment.... Boots can't even get his handlers to get him a purse above $500K....... Crawford has made over $35/40M in his last 2 fights combined. It's been over a decade since he had a fight in which his purse was under a million.

And Thurman, Ortiz, nor Stanionis have avoided Boots either. Stanionis actually asked for the fight. Ortiz was open to it. Thurman is an accomplished fighter. Marketable, even though has been highly inactive as of late. He said verbatim....SEND THE CONTRACT......Yet, his phone has yet to ring, his email has yet to give an alert, the mailman has yet to deliver.....anything regarding the Ennis camp being interested in making the fight. Because THAT'S A FIGHT HE COULD ACTUALLY GET especially now, because he has something that Thurman is willing to fight for........
            My post was why the fight was never going to happen, Crawford is too much of a risk for Boot's young career.

But to get back to the original question, Boots at one point was mandatory to Crawford's WBO title. Instead of facing Crawford for his WBO strap, Boots gave up his ranking and went with the IBF.

So there, now it makes sense.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              ...Boots at one point was mandatory to Crawford's WBO title. Instead of facing Crawford for his WBO strap, Boots gave up his ranking and went with the IBF.
              That move of giving up one to go with another doesn't even make sense. Why not let both stay where they are and and pick the one that becomes available? Was the IBF shot readily available for Ennis when he gave up the WBO mandatory? No. Wasn't even close. Stanionis was after Spence, too, for his WBA. And PBC was more interested in Thurman for Spence.
              Last edited by Bullrider; 01-26-2024, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

My post was why the fight was never going to happen, Crawford is too much of a risk for Boot's young career.

But to get back to the original question, Boots at one point was mandatory to Crawford's WBO title. Instead of facing Crawford for his WBO strap, Boots gave up his ranking and went with the IBF.

So there, now it makes sense.
                You're answering a question that wasn't being asked. The question was WHO ARE THE FIGHTERS THAT AVOIDED BOOTS. Your responds was "the obvious answer is Terence Crawford"...... Suggesting that Crawford avoided Boots.....Which is false for the reasons I pointed out and, ironically, the reasons you pointed out as well, thus you are arguing against your original comment.

So, no, it doesn't make sense because I'm not sure if you are saying that Crawford avoided Boots or if you are saying that Boots decided against taking a Crawford fight at this point in his career.

Just being honest, my comprehension on your stance is a bit blurry.
                HandsofIron HandsofIron likes this.

Comment

I don't know who's avoiding who but I'm telling you this Boots is an ELITE top p4p talent just waiting to explode...

Comment

Originally posted by Str8.2.Da.Point View Post

You're answering a question that wasn't being asked. The question was WHO ARE THE FIGHTERS THAT AVOIDED BOOTS. Your responds was "the obvious answer is Terence Crawford"...... Suggesting that Crawford avoided Boots.....Which is false for the reasons I pointed out and, ironically, the reasons you pointed out as well, thus you are arguing against your original comment.

So, no, it doesn't make sense because I'm not sure if you are saying that Crawford avoided Boots or if you are saying that Boots decided against taking a Crawford fight at this point in his career.

Just being honest, my comprehension on your stance is a bit blurry.
                    Oh you're right, my bad. I misread the title as who "who avoided Jaron and/or who did Jaron avoid."

Comment

Working...
                    X