Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole-Cassius Chaney Heavyweight Title Eliminator Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole-Cassius Chaney Heavyweight Title Eliminator Ordered By WBA

Martin Bakole has been offered assistance in an attempt to line up his next fight. A heavyweight title eliminator between Bakole and Cassius Chaney was ordered by the WBA on Monday. The two sides will have 30 days to negotiate terms for a fight that will determine the mandatory challenger position, though the sanctioning body failed to clarify for which title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol! OMG Cassius Chaney? The WBA kills me. Why the fook is it not Bakole/Charr for the “Fres Oquendo” Title? They had John Guidry in their top 15 in December. It should be Bakole not Pulev fighting Charr.., I never did hear what became of Trevor Bryan after getting carted out on a stretcher…
    Last edited by joe strong; 01-15-2024, 11:04 PM.

Comment

The WBA is a total disgrace.

Comment

Bakole by demolition

Comment

Wtf?? How the hell is CHARR back in the picture again as WBA regular champ?? Dubois was the champ and Usyk (the super WBA champ) beat him to eliminate that ****** title. What happened to the WBA scrapping that ridiculous “regular” title? All BS I see! Charr? Gtfoh….plenty more deserving than him to hold that ****** title.

Comment

Offer Bakole and Hrgy some money to swerve the silly org and throw some leather in the desert on the Parker/Zhang undercard !

JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
              Wtf?? How the hell is CHARR back in the picture again as WBA regular champ?? Dubois was the champ and Usyk (the super WBA champ) beat him to eliminate that ****** title. What happened to the WBA scrapping that ridiculous “regular” title? All BS I see! Charr? Gtfoh….plenty more deserving than him to hold that ****** title.
              Charr got railroaded twice by Don King & his influence with the WBA got him stripped which lead to Bryan first beating Stiverne then he he fought Dubois & lost the regular title. Then after Usyk/Dubois a court ruled in favour of Charr when he sued the WBA & was reinstated as Regular champion. It’s a joke but King & the WBA did screw him out of his trinket. He’s got more lives then a cat & he has a great legal team. First he had his B sample PED test overturned due to a technicality then got his WBA trinket back. He survived several gun shot wounds too. He is is hard to kill & he keeps coming back. I expect a 42 year old Pulev to win a wide UD in Bulgaria. Heck the WBA ordered Charr/Miller but nobody put in a purse bid so they cancelled it but it ended up being because Miller had a bigger fight in SA. So here we are with Bakole/Chaney & I suspect the winner will face the winner of Charr/Pulev to become the next WBA mandatory. Charr has to defend it twice before he would even be considered for a real title shot.
              Last edited by joe strong; 01-16-2024, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                It resulted from a court settlement and was reported quite widely at the time: https://www.wbaboxing.com/boxing-new...gular-champion
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

I read the name Pulev & switched off. This belt should be stripped of world title status,nothing but a brown envalope racket.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

What crap is that? Why not Hrgovic -Bakole or Sanchez - Bakole, if these guys can`t get other top names?

Comment

Working...
                    X