Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang-Joseph Parker To Land on March 8 Joshua-Ngannou Show In Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang-Joseph Parker To Land on March 8 Joshua-Ngannou Show In Riyadh

Two heavyweights with a proven track record to take on all comers turn to each other for their next opportunity. BoxingScene.com has learned that interim WBO heavyweight titlist Zhilei Zhang and Joseph Parker are set to meet March 8 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The bout is expected to be confirmed during a press conference Monday in London to otherwise formally announce the Anthony Joshua-Francis Ngannou main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would prefer Wilder. Parker will go into box mode vs. bum rush mode like the Wilder fight. At least Wilder's only option was to kill or be killed, breaker-breaker

s-l1200.webp

Comment

Joseph Parker is showing once again he'll take on everybody. I think Zhang beats him, but then again I thought Wilder would beat him. Parker has earned respect from the boxing community.

Comment

Looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
          Joseph Parker is showing once again he'll take on everybody. I think Zhang beats him, but then again I thought Wilder would beat him. Parker has earned respect from the boxing community.
          first off they will do anything to get people to watch Joshi fight ....so they hope the undercard will do it for buys. Hey i am glad Zig Zag is getting work and making some money time waits for no one and it wont wait for him, but good guy decent fighter has the things you can not teach so glad for him and he will win or die trying and Parker dont have that killer in him so Zig Zags will live to fight another day...........

Comment

Good fight
            Wanted to see more of the Big Bang and here’s it is
            Parker should put up a good fight while it lasts

Comment

Great fight. Kinda surprised as Parker could be first in line with the WBC so no reason for them to fight. No excuses now though for Kabayel and Dubois to not also be in good fights around the same time.

Any news on the Fury-Usyk undercard?
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

ZZ will detonate

Comment

I like it. Parker by UD unless if Zhang takes him out in 7-8 ronds. I prefer Parker.

Comment

Fantastic! Parker earned it

Comment

Working...
                    X