No announcement yet.

Who has the worst fanbase from 2015-2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the worst fanbase from 2015-2024

Who do you think has the worst fanbases of you think one is bad then tell me, personally Pacquiao and wilder fanboys take the cake so state your worst fanboys here!

It's got to be floyd. So many fights floyd evaded, but his fans didn't care. It's like floyd fans didn't care missing out on great fights

Comment

Gervonta Davis all day, every day.

He never fights top competition, he goes out of his way to get fake belts, and he's a gigantic scumbag outside the ring. There's no reason he should have fans.

Comment

Make a poll

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          Make a poll
          Ima try next time I post and stop with the canelo hating nonsense below your comment
          Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 01-14-2024, 06:44 PM. Reason: Schooling
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Gervonta Davis all day, every day.

He never fights top competition, he goes out of his way to get fake belts, and he's a gigantic scumbag outside the ring. There's no reason he should have fans.
            Yup idk why casuals hype this guy up to the Max

Comment

Personally, and this will come as no surprise to anyone, I nominate “Devin Haney fans” as the worst fans at the moment, and I will tell you why. His fans act like cult members. I have never seen a more delusional fan base in my life. For example, Linares buckled, wobbled and hurt Haney multiple times in that fight, in multiple rounds. He had Haney hugging on for dear life in the championship rounds. And what do his fans say? “Haney won every round! He made it look easy!”

On top of that, you have even commentators talking as if they’ve been brainwashed. When Haney fought JoJo Diaz, the commentators were calling it as a one-sided fight for Haney. And then whenever the compubox stats would come up, which would show that both guys were landing the same amount of punches, or Diaz sometimes landing more with his jabs, these commentators were shocked. Yet, anyone with two eyes could see that Diaz was taking it to Haney. Fight should have been a draw, in all honesty. Then Haney fans say that JoJo couldn’t do anything to Devin and it was a one-sided fight.

Then you go to the Loma fight, and you actually had guys going into the ring with Haney still there and calling it a robbery. I’ve never seen another fighter get into a boxing ring and say to another fighter that he robbed the other guy. That’s a first. Never seen that. And then these Haney fans say Loma won two rounds.

And then on top of that, Haney has all these channels that just spew Haney propaganda. These channels are practically dedicated to giving Haney verbal oil rubdowns everyday.

I’ve never seen anything like that before, so I have to say that Haney fans are undeniably the worst fans in boxing.
              K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by K.O. Azteca View Post

Ima try next time I post and stop with the canelo hating nonsense below your comment
                I don't know if you were here but the Canelo fanbase was the one who started it all when the Kova fight happened.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I don't know if you were here but the Canelo fanbase was the one who started it all when the Kova fight happened.
                  Yup it's ridiculous, they want canelo to die LMAO
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Haymon

with over a billion dollars wasted in the past 9 years, you would be hard pressed to think of more than 5 mega fights that PBC made (without looking it up)

yet people defend that business model as if they were getting a slice of the take. Some sort of personal validation maybe? Its bizarre......

Comment

Working...
                    X