Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Batters, Stops Rohan Murdock in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mbilli got some good combos.

His opponent wasn't afraid to stand and trade. Tailor made for a devastating KO.
    But because Mbilli only has 1 gear, and it's prob the reason why it took so long to get him out.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
      Mbilli an exciting fan friendly fighter but a dude like Canelo would expose those defensive openings all night long ,in other words, James Kirkland 2.0 , props to Murdock, tough fella.
      I can't help but think Mbilli's insane pace is gonna backfire on him vs better guys too. I wish he took his time more & let things happen instead of always trying to make things happen.

He's definitely gonna be a fun guy to watch win or lose in the future tho.

Comment

First time I watch a full fight, only highlight before. The guy is exciting non stop full throttle head first, hopefully his chin and health holds up and he can make a good living. For some reason reminds me of an African fighter, I think **** Tiger.

Comment

#1 in the WBC, with David Benavidez the interim champion.
          #1 in the WBA, with David Morrell the “regular” champion.

Those two guys stand between him and Canelo. Mbilli should fight one of them. Preferably Morrell who also needs a good name on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

Canelo should fight him then...
            Hope he does, but I think Benavidez is next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I can't help but think Mbilli's insane pace is gonna backfire on him vs better guys too. I wish he took his time more & let things happen instead of always trying to make things happen.

He's definitely gonna be a fun guy to watch win or lose in the future tho.
              Oh yeah looking forward on to that one ,Mbilli agressive AF but his D def need some work.
              Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Mbili knew he has more chances of getting struck by lightning than getting the Canelo sweepstakes, but what is he supposed to say when he's asked about the Mexican superstar?

Comment

Working...
                X