Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, De La Hoya, Hearn, Warren Look To Saudi Arabia To Stage Boxing's Most Expensive Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Hey dimwit, have I mention Hearn for once in my write up? That you mental midget is obsessed for Hearn is your problem. And it's not only him that's staging fights in SA. Didn't this article based on Bob Arum comment on staging fights in SA. Besides, I have no relationship or whatsoever with Hearn. Hearn ain't an athlete or a boxer I could be fan of. All in all it's obvious that you don't have the foggiest clue of what you talking about, whether it's boxing or how independent USA government is on Chinese loan. Your guys are living on borrowed money. And you are unable to refute the fact that US broadcasting networks are dumping boxing which sends a clear sign of the state of boxing in USA. In short, it's a total waste of time to debate with an empty skull like you.
    Hey dipshyte if you actually read my earlier post you will see that i mentioned Arum and Oscar along with Hearn. Reading is fundamental my friend...try it sometime. And again I don't think you're able to read the room. If China wanted to come collect the loans then they would have by now but they know if they do then America will do what we do best and declare war and they don't want that. And you are correct that US broadcasters have been wanting to dump boxing and that started about 50 yrs ago after Boom Boom Mancini killed killed that Korean guy in the ring. The main stream media slowly started to turn against boxing and this went into over drive over the last decade. Now you see the passion I have when I can clearly see that PBC on Amazon Prime (hopefully TR in the near future too) is the last hope for boxing in America. Al Haymon (and Jeff Bezos) are trying their best to save our sport in this country. The other promoters are trying their best to kill boxing in America. Now that I have refuted your argument why don't you refute what I say about your sense of security in western Europe under the protection of the almighty big bad azz US Military you MOE-ron!!
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post

not saying it's true but what made you come up with this theory when gold and oil is like paper and water over there.
      Well I will explain why what I said is true.In 2018 Dazn's plan was to consolidate all boxing in the US and UK. Dazn attempted to do a hostile takeover of boxing in America and had no plans to work with any other promoters. Even Hearn defiantly and arrogantly screamed to American boxers like Jermall Charlo would never get a shot at the middleweight title unless he signed with Dazn. Fast forward to 2024.Now they're begging to Saudi government for welfare money to pay for their shows because they do not have a large enough subscriber base in America (or the UK) to pay for them. This is basically Dazn admitting their defeat and acknowledging that Al Haymon has successfully run them out of the good 'ol USA. Thanks Al Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post

not saying it's true but what made you come up with this theory when gold and oil is like paper and water over there.
        Gold and water may be like paper and water over there but it pales in comparison to the money generated in America. Do you know how much it costs to be the world's police department? In 2023 the GDP of Saudia Arabia was 1.47 trillion..in 2023 the GDP of America was 29.24 trillion. Not even close son. Don't be fooled because a few Princes or Sultans get to make a video showing them buy 50 bentleys at one time or because you have to call a naked dude in a dress 'your excellency' just to make him feel good. Again smoke and mirrors son....smoke and mirrors!

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

There is zero atmosphere at Saudi fights the whole arena is like dead.

Its awful
          Very true, but I wouldn’t head out there to watch a fight. When watching boxing on tv I don’t care about the atmosphere. It’s different though when you’re in the arena/stadium watching live boxing. If I was a boxer I’d choose to fight where they paid me the most money and that’s just how it is.

Comment

Let me ask all the white Americans something. If Dana White says they are packing up and moving the entire UFC apparatus to Saudi because they pay more and there will never be any top UFC shows in America again how will you feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

1. If Rome had 4,200 intercontinental ballistic warheads then they would still be an empire. 2. China will never overtake the US but its great to know you are rooting for them. 3. Yes the quality of life is real good in western Europe (not so much in the east) because the US military has 8 Army garrisons spread throughout Europe from Germany to Belgium, Poland, Italy, The Balkans and the black sea. The US Air force has over 80 installations spread throughout Europe from the UK to Norway Portugal Spain and more. So the fact that you feel safe and have a great quality of life means you should thank every US soldier you see for doing something you couldn't do which is protect you from communism and fascism. YOURE WELCOME you ungrateful son of a bytch. Oh but I do apologize for the millions of war babies we left behind. But you gotta admit Zazie Beetz is a cutie pie!
              This how brainwashed most Americans are now. They think going to war with China will not affect them because it's far from the mainland.

I see Pelosi provoking another Ukraine in Taiwan. These people really actually think their lives will not be affected. Their provocative media is adding fuel to the fire. These people are crazy. Many shipping lanes are in that region. They better get ready for food shortages and many essential products coming from that region. I mean WE better get ready because not one part of the globe will not be affected. Once a spark starts get ready for a huge conflagration. While I also live in North America, I worry about massive shortages of basic necessities, milk, bread, eggs...grocery store shelves getting wiped clean, people in long lines...
              Last edited by al-Xander; 01-14-2024, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post
                This how brainwashed most Americans are now. They think going to war with China will not affect them because it's far from the mainland.

I see Pelosi provoking another Ukraine in Taiwan. These people really actually think their lives will not be affected. Their provocative media is adding fuel to the fire. These people are crazy. Many shipping lanes are in that region. They better get ready for food shortages and many essential products coming from that region. I mean WE better get ready because not one part of the globe will not be affected. Once a spark starts get ready for a huge conflagration. While I also live in North America, I worry about massive shortages of basic necessities, milk, bread, eggs...grocery store shelves getting wiped clean, people in long lines...
                buy a farm...problem solved!

Comment

They provoked the war in Ukraine, yet their focus is short-lived. Their media will have a field day covering the war for 2 weeks to a month, then it quickly shifts to the Oscar Awards or some famous actor passing and cover them 24/7. Meanwhile, thousands of refugees with young kids and old folks in the middle of nowhere became homeless not knowing what to do. And here Americans talking about who won the Oscar.

Comment

Saudis are here to give us some the most expensive fights that will be hard to make without them. Fury - Usyk at first place. Somebody from boxing also suggested them that hardcore fans want Bivol - Beterbiev, because it is undisputed light heavy clash, so they will very likely make this one also.

Comment

Working...
                    X